The Official Run In Thread (merged)

Re: Our red neighbours

Jocks Y-Fronts said:
Just won't go away. Got the result they needed at Spurs and I can't see them losing again (except to us).

Our mission is simple - win 11 games and win the league, drop points and we are fu**ed.
Wrong. Win 10 and lose 1 out of the last eleven and the title is ours, as long as the defeat isn't against the vermin. And that is assuming that they don't drop any other points than the 3 against us.

nonesense... and no amount of sniping in the press will change it either..manure have wheeled out every mouthpiece they can to try and destabilise us but the league doesnt lie. We are top on merit and we couldnt give a toss what other teams do until it comes to playing us. The pressure is on the chasing pack..come at us if you dare. United have no option other than to try to win the derby and given our record at home this season I would say thats REAL pressure. We all know what happened that last time in the league dont we?

Jocks Y-Fronts said:
Just won't go away. Got the result they needed at Spurs and I can't see them losing again (except to us).

Our mission is simple - win 11 games and win the league, drop points and we are fu**ed.
So you thi k we'll beat united if we do we can afford to a defeat and a draw out of the other 10 games

So how are we fucked if we don't win all 11 games ???

Looking at there last 6 games i really thought at this point we would be more points ahead. I really thought spuds would go them yesterday (until i saw there line up!) Now looking ahead its us who have the tougher run in.

But now the more i think about it the more i have belief in our team. If we do win the league we will have known we would have done it on our own, no favours from anybody. TBH that would be more satisfying than being 10 points clear.

This last part of the season will be really tough, games like Chelsea, Arsenal, Stoke and Newcastle will be tough, but we have to believe in our squad

Come on lads CTID!!

The Rags will win the league. Even if we play our socks off, the confederation of Fergie-licking referees and their assistants will make damned sure of it.

I thought last month was crucial in the run up to winning the league unfortunately the bastards won every hard game available. Any other season we would be about 10 points clear with the way we have been winning. Im starting to think this may not be enough now and im worried that slur might be about to pull off his greatest league win ever. Im worried, very very worried

Jocks Y-Fronts said:

Only the 16,352nd person to mention such in the past twelve hours....

CTID

The pressure's on both to keep winning.
They have been playing to their max for the last month but have been extremely lucky to get the results they have. Everything has fallen into place for them, right down to Parker getting himself suspended yesterday and Bale being out - as well as VDV. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the first prem league game this season when all 3 of them haven't played. Typical that the scum manage to get Spurs at their weakest - and they defended like a fuckin' sunday team on ALL 3 goals.
Let's see how Fulham and West Brom can do when they visit OT - 2 in form teams, and Fulham with a very handy new Russian threat up front - 5 goals from 6 shots.
Hopefully they won't rollover and die as easily as Spurs did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.