The people who refuse to sit !

Re: The who refuse to sit !

Why doesn't the announcer say something to make those causing the problem aware of the consequences of standing up (and smoking)? I don't stand up, unless those in front of me stand up. I'm aware of the people behind me having trouble seeing and wouldn't want to spoil their view, especially as it always happens when we have an attack.

I think it's easier up on the 3rd level as the gradient between aisles is steeper but down on level such as 121, tall blokes such as me (6 4"), would block someones' view every time if I stood up.

the council havnt got the balls to revoke a saftey licence for that part of the ground or indeed apply a reduced capacity,any of these actions would only cost the council money as we would have a reduced gate 'we pay a percentage to the council' and they wouldnt rock the boat with our owners who are looking at major development in east manchester

marco said:
the council havnt got the balls to revoke a saftey licence for that part of the ground or indeed apply a reduced capacity,any of these actions would only cost the council money as we would have a reduced gate 'we pay a percentage to the council' and they wouldnt rock the boat with our owners who are looking at major development in east manchester

For one who posted the most "ITK thread ever on Bluemoon" you really let yourself down on this by knowing so little, sorry mate but you really could not be further from the truth ;) if only I was allowed to post more info!

Fletcher your idea is great in theory, however, if they now cut off at 110 and you are suggesting that 109 can also stand, what if 108 then decide they also want to stand, and then 107 and so on

miasma said:
Why doesn't the announcer say something to make those causing the problem aware of the consequences of standing up (and smoking)? I don't stand up, unless those in front of me stand up. I'm aware of the people behind me having trouble seeing and wouldn't want to spoil their view, especially as it always happens when we have an attack.

I think it's easier up on the 3rd level as the gradient between aisles is steeper but down on level such as 121, tall blokes such as me (6 4"), would block someones' view every time if I stood up.

you block our view sat down too.....tall git lol, don't bloody go to Glastonbury!

117 M34 said:
Fletcher your idea is great in theory, however, if they now cut off at 110 and you are suggesting that 109 can also stand, what if 108 then decide they also want to stand, and then 107 and so on

Its about getting the cut off right to satisfy the proportion of fans that want to stand. At the moment it is obviously to low as the size of the standing areas are to small to accomodate demand.

Basically I think the club need to take another look at their crowd/segmentation plan. That is, city are trying to split the stadium into areas based on some sort of fan 'type' segmentation - hence the expansion of the family section, the price rises in tear 2 for the posh people, etc. At the moment the standing section is to small and needs to be made bigger. Its about making sure the size of each section is big enough to accomodate each fan type. I also think that expanding the standing section will have a positive impact on the atmosphere.

Trigger said:
marco said:

For one who posted the most "ITK thread ever on Bluemoon" you really let yourself down on this by knowing so little, sorry mate but you really could not be further from the truth ;) if only I was allowed to post more info!

there is a pm service on here!!

FletcherMoss said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Move them to where?

I don't know - one of the 100 or so other blocks that are not standing sections. Just not in the 7 or 8 blocks that are. Again - simple.

oh right yeah because no body else sits in the other disabled bays !

marco said:
Trigger said:

there is a pm service on here!!

I know but dont know who I can trust ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.