The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

Wrighty Wrexham said:
If we manage to scramble at least 3rd who do we want to finish 4th if its between rags or red dippers?

when-you-look-up-in-class-after-getting-distracted-online-and-you-have-no-idea-what-is-going-on-159278.gif

I think we will get our shit together.

We were excellent against the scum for the first 10 mins before we lost the plot; pretty decent against West Ham, and again excellent against Villa until we decided to stop playing.

My point is, the last 3 games, we have still managed to show the quality we are capable of, but for whatever reason, we haven't managed to produce it for 90 minutes. As we get to the short strokes and the players realise the consequences, i'm confident we will show what we are made of and come away with the points. I think we will win all our games now, but finish 3rd behind the tarquins.

Incidentally, I still think City at our best, are better than any other PL team at their best. We just haven't been consistent enough.

Chippy_boy said:
I think we will get our shit together.

We were excellent against the scum for the first 10 mins before we lost the plot; pretty decent against West Ham, and again excellent against Villa until we decided to stop playing.

My point is, the last 3 games, we have still managed to show the quality we are capable of, but for whatever reason, we haven't managed to produce it for 90 minutes. As we get to the short strokes and the players realise the consequences, i'm confident we will show what we are made of and come away with the points. I think we will win all our games now, but finish 3rd behind the tarquins.

Incidentally, I still think City at our best, are better than any other PL team at their best. We just haven't been consistent enough.

This has been the case for the last 4 seasons really. Surprising and frustrating that we haven't been able to develop that consistency still.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
If we manage to scramble at least 3rd who do we want to finish 4th if its between rags or red dippers?

The way Liverpool are playing it's an entirely academic question as the rags will get 4th unfortunately.

uwe rosler 28 said:
Am I right in thinking 4 points will secure top 4 now?

3 points and its done. Huge GD difference between us and 5,6,7. What a weekend/week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.