The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Only bad news about tonight is that it means Hull could be safe, just in time for Bruce to get his industrial-size tub of lube ready for the last game of the season :-(

My thoughts exactly. Start getting worried if he calls Van Gaal "Boss" prior to the game.

cleavers said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Why would Klopp go there?
The challenge of making Liverpool a top european side once again, many have tried and failed, he might fancy his chances.
Not a chance. Liverpool can't compete with the top 4 never mind become a force in Europe. Klopp has done his time making a team great. He will move to a big club that challenges on all fronts now

Paulmcfc2703 said:
jrb said:
1 win and 1 draw.

Ideally a win at Spurs would all but seal it.

Well Done Brenda, you've blown it again. Next season shut your mouth, that's if you're still the Manager at Liverpool.(Klopp)

Other than liking the YNWA pre match song

As others have stated, he might fancy the challenge.

jrb said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
jrb said:
1 win and 1 draw.

Ideally a win at Spurs would all but seal it.

Well Done Brenda, you've blown it again. Next season shut your mouth, that's if you're still the Manager at Liverpool.(Klopp)

Other than liking the YNWA pre match song

As others have stated, he might fancy the challenge.
But it makes no sense to do that. He has the opportunity to manager an ambitious club like us, PSG maybe even Real Madrid who are chasing titles. If he fails at them he can drop down to Liverpool and start again.

They have no money in the coffers, are going to lose one of their better players (Sterling) in the summer, are once again out of the top 4 and are a million miles off the squads of the top 4.

Why would he go there? He's earnt his miracle worker tag already. He would effectively be starting over at Dortmund again

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Only bad news about tonight is that it means Hull could be safe, just in time for Bruce to get his industrial-size tub of lube ready for the last game of the season :-(

He doesn't need lube mate, he takes it dry from the rags.

So all we need now to secure top 3 is to drop no more than 2 pts more than Utd. If we get at least a point vs Spurs we should do it

Was hoping the scousers would kick those twats out of the top 4.

I've just looked at the Premier League table, after 34 games, and I've banished from my mind any thoughts of 'York away', but in the interests of balance I've also discounted 13/5/12.

It doesn't look too bad. Not too bad at all.

Anyone who thinks otherwise has serious fucking issues.

Silva_Spell said:
So all we need now to secure top 3 is to drop no more than 2 pts more than Utd. If we get at least a point vs Spurs we should do it

Nah I wanted pool to lose. If we drop more points it might of been us and not the rags out of the top 4. I feel safer so now it's a matter of us trying to finish 2nd or 3rd.

Larry Stranger said:
Silva_Spell said:

Nah I wanted pool to lose. If we drop more points it might of been us and not the rags out of the top 4. I feel safer so now it's a matter of us trying to finish 2nd or 3rd.

such is our goal difference 3 pts from 4 games should secure a top 4 position, its all about getting in the top 3 now to avoid the play offs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.