The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

uwe rosler 28 said:
Am I right in thinking 4 points will secure top 4 now?

3 effectively given goal difference

1 win and 1 draw.

Ideally a win at Spurs would all but seal it.

Well Done Brenda, you've blown it again. Next season shut your mouth, that's if you're still the Manager at Liverpool.(Klopp)

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
If we manage to scramble at least 3rd who do we want to finish 4th if its between rags or red dippers?

when-you-look-up-in-class-after-getting-distracted-online-and-you-have-no-idea-what-is-going-on-159278.gif
You twat, brilliant. Just spat my gobful of Biere de Luxe over the kitchen table then lol'd. Never seen that before, and its the perfect response.

jrb said:
1 win and 1 draw.

Ideally a win at Spurs would all but seal it.

Well Done Brenda, you've blown it again. Next season shut your mouth, that's if you're still the Manager at Liverpool.(Klopp)
Why would Klopp go there?

Other than liking the YNWA pre match song

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
If we manage to scramble at least 3rd who do we want to finish 4th if its between rags or red dippers?

when-you-look-up-in-class-after-getting-distracted-online-and-you-have-no-idea-what-is-going-on-159278.gif
You twat, brilliant. Just spat my gobful of Biere de Luxe over the kitchen table then lol'd. Never seen that before, and its the perfect response.
Yep. Best I've seen on here in quite some time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.