The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted ! I never thought I would see any honours at the club I love in my lifetime. So thank U for making me a very happy man with 1st the FA Cup & then the greatest title win EVER !!!

You have been very poorly treated Bobby but you can walk away with your head held high & you will always be a City legend. Best of luck in the future. No doubt we will meet again in Europe

Thank you for everything Mancini.

Will always remember you for everything you've done for us whilst also being the most stylish manager in the league.

Mancini wooahhh.

Please don't let our great club turn into another Chelsea.

It's not been the best of seasons but ffs, we're second in the league and FA Cup finalists. Had the money men bought the players that Mancini wanted in the close season, things could have been even better. They didn't back him, then they sack him. I feel so sorry for Roberto. A great manager, not afraid to stand up to Baconface and a real gent to boot.

All the very best in the future Roberto, and thanks for reviving the Blue, True, side of Manchester.

Thanks Roberto for arriving at the club and adding immediate steel to a misguided team, for winning the FA Cup our first headline trophy in decades, for the scintillating football in our unforgettable league title triumph, for your graceful, steadfast responses when dealing with slings and arrows from the media and for your indefatigable attitude when challenged by bullying adversaries.
Thank you Roberto you are a legend for Manchester City.

Our highest Premier League finish in his first season, an FA Cup (including that brilliant semi-final), a title and then runners up in both the main domestic competitions despite the lacklustre performance of our forwards this season and the refusal to buy a top class addition despite Balo's departure. It looks like the record of a manager you keep if you can. I hope the replacement does as well but even if he does Mancini will never be forgotten. 93.20. Thanks for everything.

A City legend who will never be forgotten, All the best for the future Bobby Manc.

Roberto,

In 2011, after 22 years of supporting City, you gave me something I never thought I'd see and, just as you promised, ripped the banner down from the Stretford End. For this, I thank you.

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/22/article-2017841-0C11F43900000578-431_634x579.jpg[/bigimg]

Later that same year you gave me a scoreline I never dreamed was possible, a scoreline which will forever be etched into the memories of Manchester City fans. For this, I thank you.

[bigimg]http://epltalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/man-united-1-man-city-6.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02035/mancini_2035028c.jpg[/bigimg]

In 2012, after 23 years of supporting City, you orchestrated an event which provided the single greatest moment of my life, a moment of pure ecstasy. I'm confident I'll never feel that way in a single moment again, which could be seen as depressing. However, there are millions of people who will never experience the emotions I felt that day, and although you may not have planned or wished for it quite the way it occurred. For this, I thank you.

[bigimg]http://i.eurosport.com/2012/07/10/861418-14572582-640-360.jpg[/bigimg]

You are, and will always be, a legend at Manchester City Football Club. It's important you know, and never forget, this.

Thank you.

Forza Mancini.

Thanks Roberto- since taking over you have instilled a winning mentality at City. For the first time in my life as a City supporter I would actually go to games feeling like we would win.

You helped us win the fa cup and guided us through a brilliant season last year which saw us take the title in the most incredible of circumstances.

Wishing you all the best for the future, you can leave with your head held high knowing that you have helped change the fortunes of our great club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.