The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Roberto, thanks for all you've done for us, you've given us more than we could have dreamed of!
A true legend!

Thank you Roberto Mancini for all that you have given and brought to this club!

On the flip side.. How long do you all reckon it will take Bobby to reach the last 4 of CL before we do??

Or even win it??

Gutted utterely gutted never thought i would feel this shite

Regardless of player bust ups etc i will never ever forget this man

Really emotional about you leaving, so many, many thanks for you taking us to the next level.
All the best and enjoy Real Madrid ;)

Thanks for everything Bobby Manc!

Good luck with you future gigs. If it's at Monaco, then that would be a pretty nice gig.

Gutted by the decision Bobby has done a great job here, winning roughly 60% of his games is very solid, what more do the owners want i know we havnt been great at times this year but the board have to accept as much blame as Mancini, he asked for certain players which he didnt get Van Persie and Hazard went to strenghten rivals we won the league on goal difference last year they signed a 30 goal a season striker what did they expect. Not having a go at the owners they got the team to were we are and I appreciate everything they have done for the club but i think this could have been done better.

Thanks for bringing to an end my life long wait for major silverware. You maybe leaving us Roberto, but we will NEVER forget you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.