The "Stamp"....

Re: Talksport Now

Ah, the old good cop, bad cop act on talkShite again, it's amazing how many times the two presenters have completely differing views, in fact its almost like they're trying to deliberately wind-up the listeners into phoning in, thus making loads of cash whilst talking bollox.

ssg2 said:
dref619 said:
see if that was established earlier, maybe i wouldnt be so agresive, fair play to ya lol. good luck to ya lads anyway
I though it was well known :D

I'm off, I'll be back to give you some grief tomorrow. ;)

i look forward to it :)

Re: talksport now

Also laid into Lescott over the goal.

Wtf?

Yea he threw that in with the rest of the anti MCFC bile, as if what he was saying was not enough to get us wound up. Said he was completely at fault for the RVP goal, looked rubbish £24 million having a larf etc.

THe guy is a fucking prick.

It is making me proper angry this is. But I will never phone in.

That twat is just cutting people off when they make a good point that proves what a racism-condoning tosser he is.

"People just happened to bring bananas to a game", don't make me fucking laugh.

alera said:
Also laid into Lescott over the goal.

Wtf?

Yea he threw that in with the rest of the anti MCFC bile, as if what he was saying was not enough to get us wound up. Said he was completely at fault for the RVP goal, looked rubbish £24 million having a larf etc.

THe guy is a fucking prick.

He's right about Lescott and the goal, Van Pansy left him for dead.

Re: You do know he will get about 8 game ban.....

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
They should give bans to people making yet more needless Ade threads instead of posting in the ones already here.

I have therefore reported the OP to the Needless Thread Association.

What a numpty, does me putting this thread on here have any effect on your life, what is your problem? It is a forum and people are going to join at different times and put threads on where they feel appropriate so do one you absolute tool.

I dont know how this c**t Durham has any listeners left, the way he abuses any caller with the temerity to disagree with his point of view. The guy needs a f**king slap.

They are claiming this guy on now is a City fan slating Ade, I smell RAG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.