The "Stamp"....

ssg2 said:
dref619 said:
but why would you

all you rags say we only care about your team and you have bigger worries,
well why are you sat on our forum
go away

I'll be quick as I'm off home, my lad plays for your academy and has been for a year. Enjoys it and I enjoy the banter with the city dads. That ok for you?

see if that was established earlier, maybe i wouldnt be so agresive, fair play to ya lol. good luck to ya lads anyway

Re: Adebayor song for the Emirates?

Newlunar said:
Run Ade Run Ade Run run run
Dont let the Arsenal spoil your fun
They'll throw pies
When you kick Van Persie's eye
So run Ade run Ade run run run.

To the old Run rabbit run tune...obviously.

Oh yes.

Re: talksport now

Seriously how can you justify bannanas being thrown at a black player at a football match ? WHat is thsi the 1920s ?

Hes a racist thug simple as.

Re: Adebayor song for the Emirates?

Adebayor
Adebayorrrrr
Ran the 100 meters
In 9.4

dref619 said:
ssg2 said:
I'll be quick as I'm off home, my lad plays for your academy and has been for a year. Enjoys it and I enjoy the banter with the city dads. That ok for you?

see if that was established earlier, maybe i wouldnt be so agresive, fair play to ya lol. good luck to ya lads anyway
I though it was well known :D

I'm off, I'll be back to give you some grief tomorrow. ;)

Re: You do know he will get about 8 game ban.....

Retaliation is worse in the eyes of reffs/officials. I've known that since I was 5. Does anyone on here honestly believe that what Manu did was anything but intentional? Whether he was reacting to something earlier or not it is totally unacceptable. Take your blue tinters off.

If the same thing happend next week in exactually the same way but it was Neville on Tevez we would be calling for blood. I'm not saying sell him or anything but for fucks sake lads. Trying to justify what he did just makes us look worse IMO

Re: You do know he will get about 8 game ban.....

ell said:
He cant get punished for the celebration because Clattenburg dealt with it, so he can hardly say "I would have red carded him had I seen it"

The stamp? ahh ok 3 match ban but I presume Van Persie will for the 2 footed tackle aswell then?
Re. the celebration; I think the FA can act, even after the yellow card. Apparently, the yellow was the only punishment option available to the referee. The FA, however, can act if they deem the punishment handed out on the pitch as not being severe enough for the offence committed. As for the stamp, if he gets a three game ban, he'll have come out of it okay. The more I watch it, the more deliberate it looks. Emphasis on the word "looks"! Only Ade knows if he meant it or not.

Re: talksport now

I think goughy talking about football is ridiculos but for once i agree with you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.