The "Stamp"....

Re: talksport now

True but he was outstanding for the rest of the game.

Also the RVP goal was sensational he would have left 99% of prem defenders behind with that turn and shot.

Adrian Durham is a twat, absolute twat

knows fuck all about the game

just trys to be controversial

Re: Talksport Now

Who the fuck was that dickhead "City" fan then?

Rag methinks. He even had the cockney accent down to a tee.

He also a racist thug based on his comments. Anyone on here thing its ok to throw banannas at a black player or for the Arsenal fans to riot and put an innocent man in hospital ?

Thought not.

i for one thought lescott was very impressive, very very impressive
he got beat once by a terrific piece of skill, rather than in the air where he never got beat

guys full of shit

The spuds fan is right...The Ade challenge in realtime does not look intentional..

But everyone continues to show it in slowmo..

Ade says Van Persie head butted his shoe (pic proof)

Found this today lol :)

AI_Adebayor%20cartoon.jpg

Re: Ade says Van Persie head butted his shoe (pic proof)

LOL what a pic

Re: You do know he will get about 8 game ban.....

kiam06 said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
They should give bans to people making yet more needless Ade threads instead of posting in the ones already here.

I have therefore reported the OP to the Needless Thread Association.

What a numpty, does me putting this thread on here have any effect on your life, what is your problem? It is a forum and people are going to join at different times and put threads on where they feel appropriate so do one you absolute tool.
Yes, it is a forum, but 1) There's no need for unprovoked name calling, and 2) There ARE shit loads of Ade threads, and it's starting to get on MY tits now too. Haven't you got anything else to talk about?

And this post could easily have gone into the already existing thread talking about his ban, so..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.