The standard of written English on this forum

des hardi said:
my oh my i cant believe this has gone this far,who cares!!!!
careful mate the over use of exclamation marks may well get you a detention, and a dicky back ride all round the study

timesprout said:
dxbroy said:
Wa La! Mish Mumkin Siddik! Asta Manyana, Shi Shi
Yup, I'm pissed.....

pmsl, aint you got some marking to do

All I can offer in my defence your honour, is that it's GMT plus 7 in this part of the world.
The Chinese Vodka smells like cheap perfume, but it's lethal, I know I'll be feeling as rough as a bear's arse in the morning, but I'll smell nice. Given the choice of drinking the stuff or splashing it all over, guess what I went for? 67% FFS! :)
Isn't Bluemoon fun?

timesprout said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Interesting. You only studied three subjects, had an almost perfect understanding of the reproductive system but due to your inability to communicate in your native tongue were unable to request your (probably underage) partners whether they were on the Pill. Your innumeracy meant that you couldn't understand money and therefore couldn't buy condoms. Result - you left school at 14 having fathered 4 children by different girls, this resulted in a short period of notoriety and you were featured on page 12 of the News Of The World and in a morally outraged editorial in the MEN. Missing your five minutes in the spotlight your attempt at juggling wholesale cartons of counterfeit Kensitas on Britain's Got Talent ended with you being howled off stage. Now, full of bitter regrets, you attempt to blame Mr Critchley, the leather elbow patched Head of Geography and his pedagogical colleagues for your pitiful position.
Do you have a chrystal ball ?
thats almost spot on, exepting the fact i have 6 children to 2 mothers, the eldest ones who are 18 and 16 both have a minimum of nine gcse passes at grade c or above. the 16 yer old has a grade b pass in critical thinking at A level and has colleges courting him at 15. despite his errant father not giving a shit and having a cynical approach to modern teaching methods and the dross that the system is churning out to meet demand

Are you Michael Gove?

seantheduck said:
I remember the kippax said:
Oh, and as an employer I tend to reject CVs with basic spelling and bad grammar on them before proceeding any further.... that is all

same here....had 100 cv's last week and spelling was very very poor....bin!
wasnt one very enough ?

dxbroy said:
timesprout said:
wasnt one very enough ?

Shame on you, you missed an apostrophe there timesprout! and was the 'very' necessary?
:)
that is because im an ilitterate fool, and it was very ,very necessary.

but then again i can be warm in the fact im disabled

timesprout said:
dxbroy said:
Shame on you, you missed an apostrophe there timesprout! and was the 'very' necessary?
:)
that is because im an ilitterate fool, and it was very ,very necessary.

but then again i can be warm in the fact im disabled

Not taking the piss out of you mate, just think that this thread deserves a bit of a ribbing, tbh I don't care if we use 'the queens English' or not, so long as the point gets across. I'll lose a few points when that gets marked later...

Although the spelling, use of txt spk and grammar of posts are dire at best and cringeworthy at worst, perhaps we should also address the content?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.