The Stones Goal

Was it right to give a goal?

• Total voters
How this vote is only on 99.3% after I cast my vote is a disgrace but them again 99.9 wouldn't be enough, honestly I can only assume the others pressed no accidentally or weaklings who've let their rag or dipper mates poison their mind.

It's easily a goal every single time no question about it and yes Bernardo was bugging the keeper, who then very clearly pushed him away at which point his eyes were solely on the trajectory of the ball in play, he was watching before it went near Stones he was fully focused and ready to try and stop the header.

Anybody saying this goal shouldn't stand are completely clueless on the rules of the game, many social media pages love this kind of thing as it's rage bait it gets them all their clicks, it whips clueless idiots into a frenzy they couldn't care less about whether or not the goal should stand they want morons to moan.

This was initially flagged offside and is actually an amazingly great case of VAR doing a job it was put in place for, instead you've got Muppets who don't have a clue about the rules of the game up in arms about it.

The FA or referee chief whoever it is nowadays if he hasn't already, they should be saying this incident was 100% the right call under the laws of the game.

It rightly would barely get a mention had any of the red shirt brigade scored it, except to say how legitimate the goal is so a statement needs to be made but we'll see.

I agree it wasn’t controversial I was in the north bank behind the goal no one thought it would be ruled out. It's the inconsistency of decisions that is annoying.
I can’t remember a goal where a player has moved out of the way of the goalkeeper at the point of contact with the ball that has been ruled out.

The Wolves one from last season, the Wolves lad is directly in front of the keeper.

How this vote is only on 99.3% after I cast my vote is a disgrace but them again 99.9 wouldn't be enough, honestly I can only assume the others pressed no accidentally or weaklings who've let their rag or dipper mates poison their mind.

It's easily a goal every single time no question about it and yes Bernardo was bugging the keeper, who then very clearly pushed him away at which point his eyes were solely on the trajectory of the ball in play, he was watching before it went near Stones he was fully focused and ready to try and stop the header.

Anybody saying this goal shouldn't stand are completely clueless on the rules of the game, many social media pages love this kind of thing as it's rage bait it gets them all their clicks, it whips clueless idiots into a frenzy they couldn't care less about whether or not the goal should stand they want morons to moan.

This was initially flagged offside and is actually an amazingly great case of VAR doing a job it was put in place for, instead you've got Muppets who don't have a clue about the rules of the game up in arms about it.

The FA or referee chief whoever it is nowadays if he hasn't already, they should be saying this incident was 100% the right call under the laws of the game.

It rightly would barely get a mention had any of the red shirt brigade scored it, except to say how legitimate the goal is so a statement needs to be made but we'll see.
If it was any other team those that voted Against would have voted For

that's because if that was any other team there wouldn't have been the outcry and anger.

Sheep

I agree it wasn’t controversial I was in the north bank behind the goal no one thought it would be ruled out. It's the inconsistency of decisions that is annoying.
Indeed, this is what O'Neil was complaining about as he drew parallels with our last minute Kilman goal last season as Chirewa was stood in front of Fabianski. On Sunday, once we took our heads out of our hands we saw that the lino in front of the City fans had his flag up and we thought Kavanagh was going to the screen to rule out the goal. I do think that we could have had a free kick for the Nunes push on Guedes prior to play switching to the other end and the series of corners.

We are in the shit big time and will take anything we can get right now, was expecting a right hiding prior to this game. Sa coming back in goal saved us a bit I think, better keeper than Johnstone as shown on Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.