The Sun's "poll" claims Manchester is red...

Because The Sun is little more than a propaganda newspaper for the rags backed like MUTV by the despicable Rupert Murdoch empire. The entire wording of the story doesn't even try to hide that it's blatant United cheerleading.

Rags peddling this joke of a poll as fact all over Twitter as expected. Danny in London and Krishna in Mumbai tell us Manchester is red, don't you know.

Weloveyoucitywedo said:
I must admit when i'm in the boozer before the game it's mostly mancs but when i get to my seat, i seem to be in the minority, maybe its where i sit, i dunno?

Moth to a flame....

Does anyone on here read the Sun?

it is truly the paper of cunts, for cunts.

If you believe anything in it, you need your head looking at.

this must be an old survey , i supported yooonited last year , now i support city , but when rightmove asked me in 2007 , i supported chelsea , so i dont think this survey is 100% accurate.

bluebannana said:
Weloveyoucitywedo said:
bluebannana said:
based on ..... how pissed they are
their accents
what they look like ????????????

their accents usually give it away yes

there are plenty of mancunians without mancunian accents

But not many with southern accents....

Numbers aside, how easy is it to "support" a team that's had all the rags' success and press licking versus supporting City through thin and thin? So if we brought a quality index into it I know which set of fans would come out top. And using the M postcode to define Manc is laughable. Fuck you, right move.

Taken from the MEN posts

mufccharlie stranaghan (15/08/2012 at 12:38)

Report ThisManchester fan survey
62% man utd fans :-)
28% man §hitty fans
12% other teams
Well that says it all :-) :-)

Yes muppet it comes to a 102%!!!!

So this is why Manchester Citys Facebook photo of Aguero was swamped with rag fans giving it the "manchester is red" shite!
Bitter dicks who have nothing better to do than go on our site and give shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.