The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
It's too late. A bit like Liverpool backtracking after a certain club leaked they were furloughing staff after revealing record turnover...
I have noticed that whilst some media outlets are saying '6', others are quoting '5'. I'm just living in naive hope that City are still busy wording their refusal before announcing it and it'll be Scum, Other Scum, Spuds, Arse and Chavskis who take the flak. :/

Hold fire and stop flapping lads.

I still think this is a tactic to stop the new champs league format being announced tomorrow.

both these new formats are crap tbh, same with the euros and world cup with 46 teams or whatever, they'll gonna run the players to the ground or clubs will actually have to rotate a lot and play young kids more, diluting the products quality. this infinite growth shit has to stop

Looks like it's completely closed off. A separate, non-UEFA, non-FIFA endorsed league of 15 permanent members and 5 acceptees. Players would be banned from UEFA and FIFA competitions.
I am truly disgusted then. I love City but if we are involved in this, they can get fucked. Let’s see how much these clubs enjoy going from challenging for titles to finishing 10th in a Super League every season.

A truly disgusting cash grab.

The americanisation of football is about to be complete. Just call it the World series an be done with it.

No suprise that the 3 American owners are driving this.

Just wait until they start moving "franchises" next.
And yet the dirty arabs have been ruining the game , the media are all in bed with the americans as they own the istry clubs

I can’t resist commenting that I am no expert but I understand the NFL is actually a very fair league, competitively.
Edit - for those in the league. So it’s not a kick in the teeth for every footy fan, just those who support the teams aspiring to get there.
Its a closed shop for all but 32 teams, no chance of relegation but I for one love the way football has had teams like Bournemouth and Wimbledon rise from absolute obscurity to the top table. It's fine then if you support one of the big six and all the others can fuck off yeah?

Why is it whenever anything shite happens the Americans have their fucking grubby little hands all over it.

Its Americans all over poking their fucking nose into other countries problems and starting wars left right and centre. Now hell bent on ruling football.
I dislike America so much basically a gun toting bully of a country, with shit human rights if you arent white
I wrote some months ago that the American owners are the biggest threat to football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.