The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
The best thing to come out of this saga is the world saw who were the actual villains, it just took the whole attention away from us.
No ManUtd/Arsenal/Liverpool fan can say 'City ruined football' with a straight face.
More talk than ever now in the media and with pundits that it's the Yanks who wanted this and they should leave clubs (Spitty and Rat Boy) the truth will out and you're spot on, no dip, rag, tarquin can call us again

I just hope that this farce will bring about a change in governance of the game. Surely the 12 clubs involved in this must of lost a lot of influence at the top table. They can't really threaten a breakaway any time soon. I hope the shite revised Champions League proposals are ripped up and the guaranteed places for the few are taken away and a much fairer distribution of money is introduced. UEFA should be run on a one club one vote system, not run by the few for the benefit of the few. I think the rest of football have dealt a blow to the greedy and whilst they are they are down control needs to be taken back. You see the likes of Tebas being brought onto UEFA and think is anything going to change, probably not.

pick the bone out of that somehow

fans saying we are real the winners ? wait until they are made to pay to watch the next season or buy season tickets
the truth is match going fans are small fry and meaningless to the clubs. the fans are always just cash cows and pricing will be lumped onto tickets and subscription fees

greed as right across your football club from owners to managers and players. they are at a top club for one reason money. this super league is no different to a player or manager being offered more money to sign for another club and just walks out ?

from what i can see now is the next rounds of the tv rights will be a bidding war and the internet broadcasters that backed the super league will ready and take over from sky and BT-sports ? whatever sky offer the internet companies will double the offer and the owners of the top 6 clubs will love it

sky have already said that the next tv deal on the table will be lower because of covid-19 ? not a chance
amazon can blow them out of the water and the clubs will take the best offer on the table and internet companies will be like a open check book to them

pick the bone out of that somehow

fans saying we are real the winners ? wait until they are made to pay to watch the next season or buy season tickets
the truth is match going fans are small fry and meaningless to the clubs. the fans are always just cash cows and pricing will be lumped onto tickets and subscription fees

greed as right across your football club from owners to managers and players. they are at a top club for one reason money. this super league is no different to a player or manager being offered more money to sign for another club and just walks out ?

from what i can see now is the next rounds of the tv rights will be a bidding war and the internet broadcasters that backed the super league will ready and take over from sky and BT-sports ? whatever sky offer the internet companies will double the offer and the owners of the top 6 clubs will love it

sky have already said that the next tv deal on the table will be lower because of covid-19 ? not a chance
amazon can blow them out of the water and the clubs will take the best offer on the table and internet companies will be like a open check book to them

Don't go then.

Don't watch them on tv.

Don't buy any merchandise.

Leave the forum.

There its done.

Inject this directly into my veins from RAWK

View attachment 14717

The lack of emotional intelligence and self awareness is incredible. City reeling off a run of titles will kill football... written by a fan of a club when funded by a Pools empire completely dominated football and hailed that as good for the game.

Of course it wouldn't
One of the many reasons why thinking that it had anything to do with whatever Boris said, is fucking idiotic.

The club thought joining was the lesser of the two evils, then Munich, Dortmund and PSG not joining gave them an out. They realised that they were no longer going to be the only super club on the outside of this thing and that the fans and players kicking off moved the scales as to what the least worst option was. City also then knew that as soon as one PL club pulled out, the whole thing would crumble and ensured they got there first.

Cynical for sure but I’m just glad they pulled out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.