The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
i was thinking this morning that manchester city could give the fans a small percentage back and become a part owned fan club with every season ticket sold. you could can get a share and a voice on things the club want to move forward with ? the 1894 group could be a major player and should be giving a voice

i seen not so long ago that match going fans are just a small part of the turn over of the club money each season
so why not let the club fans handle the money from season ticket and match day tickets and the club could let the fans have a say on how that money from seasons tickets is used each year

the club could say this is idea or we want this player and your money from season tickets will be used and you can vote for one or the other and if the vote is in favour than it happens

i would like to know the revenue from season tickets and match day tickets come to each season ?
funny that people forget you don't buy the fans just the club ? maybe its time to involve the fans as well
E9E49E5E-9FA0-4185-AF62-CD1E0BCEBE57.png

This whole shambles may well be the best thing to have happened for football, i cant see how this could be revisited again for at least another 10 years, and if and when it is they way it is structured will have to shiw benefit throughout the pyramid.
Huge shot in the foot.
People aren't getting this. We need to wake up and smell the coffee.

There'll be another attempt within 10 months let alone 10 years. The DCMS is threatening legislation. The cork is out of the bottle and the clubs now know where they stand. The mistake the organisers made was trying to create an inferior group of founders. That's why we pulled out. I can tell you that we have been expecting this for a while, definitely want this and will sign up if the terms are right next time.

Theres a lot riding on it. Clubs are in huge amounts of debt but now have the potential opportunity to clear much of that, while being far more profitable for ther owners.

There'll be another attempt within 10 months let alone 10 years. The DCMS is threatening legislation. The cork is out of the bottle and the clubs now know where they stand. The mistake the organisers made was trying to create an inferior group of founders. That's why we pulled out. I can tell you that we have been expecting this for a while, definitely want this and will sign up if the terms are right next time.

Theres a lot riding on it. Clubs are in huge amounts of debt but now have the potential opportunity to clear much of that, while being far more profitable for ther owners.

You are almost certainly correct. I thought on Monday that the crazed rantings of Perez in his two hour press conference would have made the inferior founder clubs reappraise their positions. This was the head honcho slagging off both us and United like it was still La Liga v the PL. He is an absolute nutter and clearly you couldn't work with him.

If a more professional version of the ESL was formed with equitable financial and governance conditions then there would be a mad scramble to get on board.

No thanks. 99.9% of us fans are clueless on how to make a success of our own lives & some struggle to run a bath, never mind how to run a football club! I say Swales out

Actually I'd love it, I could stand outside and shout for myself to be out, make placards etcetera. When sky ask me who is this utter wanker I want out I can say with a straight face, "Me."

You are almost certainly correct. I thought on Monday that the crazed rantings of Perez in his two hour press conference would have made the inferior founder clubs reappraise their positions. This was the head honcho slagging off both us and United like it was still La Liga v the PL. He is an absolute nutter and clearly you couldn't work with him.

If a more professional version of the ESL was formed with equitable financial and governance conditions then there would be a mad scramble to get on board.
If they wanted equitable financial and governance conditions they wouldn't be pushing this

As in another attempt at a closed shop ESL or a version similar to the CL with qualification on merit,just with UEFA out of the equation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.