The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
The FFP system that they devised specifically to prevent us, or anyone else competing.

But that isn't what surprises me. It's the willingness of every other club to support them in some kind of feudal acknowledgement of the football hierarchy.

I, honestly, believe that if we hadn't been involved in this "Super League", it would have gone through without a whimper.

yep Everton would took our spot Everton and Chelsea wouldn’t of talked about pulling out Chelsea only talked about it because they new we were going to..

yep Everton would took our spot Everton and Chelsea wouldn’t of talked about pulling out Chelsea only talked about it because they new we were going to..
I don't think that Abramovic was ever that keen on it either.

Bottom line here is they (we) (all clubs) want more money, in part because of the losses due to the pandemic, and in part due to incompetence by other clubs.

I said it before, we were damned if we did and we were damned if we did not!

We say yes and we are playing with the Devil. We so no and we are stuck with another Devil!!! When we realized we are better off with the lesser evil we got out. I really feel we are the victims here even though we should not have agreed to the ESL. But no one wants us, so what do we do?

A While ago the so called 8 wanted us banned, binned, fined and out. Now they want us with them in the ESL! When we won at CAS not a single team was on our side. But when they want to form the ESL team they all want us in! Hypocrites.

A While ago the so called 8 wanted us banned, binned, fined and out. Now they want us with them in the ESL! When we won at CAS not a single team was on our side. But when they want to form the ESL team they all want us in! Hypocrites.
They want us in, so they have maximum control of us, because using UEFA they failed, so they wanted a new way.

Maybe 2 things

1. No club can run up debts of more than 50% of previous years turnover. All transfers between top division clubs to be charged a 10% levy to be shared fairly in each selling clubs Top leagues. For example in England. Transfer of 100m generates 10m levy giving Championship clubs share of 5% or 5m. Division 1 clubs 3% or 3m. Division 2 clubs 2% or 2m share.
Money at the top being drip fed down the leagues. An example of Man City signed Mbappe from PSG then the 100m fee has a 10m levy charged to club receiving the transfer money, in this case PSG, to be shared between the 3 divisions below top division in France.
Scaleable charges of say 5% for championship 2%for Division 1 clubs. That will keep money circulating for the benefit off all the lower tier clubs.

I’m actually inclined to believe him. Not a single club has come out to refute what he has said which tells me this thing is going to happen, irrespective of what everyone thinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.