The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
It's clear now, but was it clear 10 days ago?
If it wasn't clear to those highly paid people running our clubs then I'd suggest they have had their heads buried in financial projection spreadsheets (or up their arses) so long that they have lost any concept of reality (if they ever had one) and have no clue about the mentality of football fans.

They urgently need to come down from their ivory towers and talk to us, but more importantly, listen to us. They need to understand life as a match-going fan.

Last edited:
It couldn't have been that clear or we wouldn't have jumped aboard. Nor would Chelsea if it was as clear as you suggest. We were wrong to jump aboard the train standing in the station, and jump off before the doors shut but they aren't that stupid to jump onto a crashing train.
My view above in leaking it to a journo isn't with the gift of hindsight and I'm certainly no political genius, I would have had this exact same view if I had been provided with this scenario a month ago.

We were complicit or we would have pulled the plug immediately hanging out to dry these clubs that have been trying to harm us for a decade and creating atleast an initial wave of media positivity............

If it wasn't clear to those highly paid people running our clubs then I'd suggest they have had their heads buried in financial projection spreadsheets so long that they have lost any concept of reality (if they ever had one) and have no clue about the mentality of football fans.

They urgently need to come down from their ivory towers and talk to us, but more importantly, listen to us. They need to understand life as a match-going fan.
Come forward with a suggestion that everyone hates and is doomed to fail to soften up the ground for the real plan which will come later?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.