The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
That's correct. The legal documents mean those six clubs still have their stakes, with all the penalties that were drawn up on its conception.

City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs want nothing more to do with it and want to take our chances of ignoring the ramifications, but Liverpool and United are on the hook for huge penalty clauses as original conspirators.

I would have thought Arsenal would have been too, Kroenke was/is a Vice President as well as Glazer and Henry

youre probably wearing your ronaldo shirt as you type that rag like hateful comment. learn to accept other opinions lad
I accept you have the right to your opinion. However I disagree with it as I think it comes across as a selfish, fuck everyone else off attitude. Which is very raggish.

I accept you have the right to your opinion. However I disagree with it as I think it comes across as a selfish, fuck everyone else off attitude. Which is very raggish.
snowflake thing to say but I accept your opinion b

Unpopular opinion here, I wish the super league becomes a reality one day and that we'll be part of it. Look at our fixtures right now chelsea , psg, liverpool .. that would be the games we'd see every week instead of trashing the likes of Norwich 5-0 knowing that we played a shite team. A 1-0 win away at Chelsea is def more attractive than a 5-0 win vs norwich.
Yeh doesn't really compute for me this.

We were those teams that you are now happy to cut adrift - just think of how many amazing memories we wouldn't have experienced without the heartache of relegation or ecstasy of promotion etc.

Theoretically if this kind of logic was applied by the Premier League, we could have been completely shut out of top flight football for good and never been bought out, and bought out again (that's forgetting all of the absolutely brilliant times we had under Royle and Keegan).

I wouldn't trade them in for all the tea in China!

You can't just stack the deck and hope that the game remains indefinitely competitive.............

Yeh doesn't really compute for me this.

We were those teams that you are now happy to cut adrift - just think of how many amazing memories we wouldn't have experienced without the heartache of relegation or ecstasy of promotion etc.

Theoretically if this kind of logic was applied by the Premier League, we could have been completely shut out of top flight football for good and never been bought out, and bought out again (that's forgetting all of the absolutely brilliant times we had under Royle and Keegan).

I wouldn't trade them in for all the tea in China!

You can't just stack the deck and hope that the game remains indefinitely competitive.............
The Super League was to replace UEFA CL, not sack off the entire league system. You fell for the SKY we do football and not anyone else campaign.

The Super League was to replace UEFA CL, not sack off the entire league system. You fell for the SKY we do football and not anyone else campaign.
Not at all - it was a comparison of removing the jeopardy of relegation should it have implemented in the Premier League and also to not particularly wanting to play teams like Norwich et al...........

For this to work there needs to be promotion to and relegation from the super league providing an opportunity for all to participate, and a redistribution of some of the money generated to the rest of the football pyramid. This may not be possible initially because I can't see the clubs wanting UEFA to run this, so may have to be a breakaway to get it up and running.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.