The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
snowflake thing to say but I accept your opinion b
No he was being polite.
Would you accept a change of name, 'Manchester Oilers' if it meant a super league. Once you sell your sole you cannot go back.
We gatecrashed a party, they didn't want us they never will. Once we start giving our heritage away we become the Harlem Globetrotters.

No he was being polite.
Would you accept a change of name, 'Manchester Oilers' if it meant a super league. Once you sell your sole you cannot go back.
We gatecrashed a party, they didn't want us they never will. Once we start giving our heritage away we become the Harlem Globetrotters.
You are a true hero to the masses. Keep fighting bro

The Super League was to replace UEFA CL, not sack off the entire league system. You fell for the SKY we do football and not anyone else campaign.
I think this is correct. The super league proposal was never going to get support because it would have ruined domestic football. But that doesn't mean UEFA are doing a good job. The ESL plan would have destroyed SKY by allowing clubs to own their own broadcast distribution.
A revised ESL proposal which protects domestic leagues and guarantees better income for smaller clubs would win support. It is ridiculous that the major clubs (including City) give control of selling their product to a corrupt organisation like UEFA and also allow UEFA to control the way the clubs manage their finances. It is totally against competition law, as shown by this week's court case in Spain. That situation can't and won't continue for much longer. The fact is that football clubs don't need UEFA (unless it is prepared to become a purely regulatory body).

No he was being polite.
Getting rid of UEFA doesn't mean giving away our heritage. The PL replaced the Football League and City remained City. Football clubs need an independent regulator but they don't need a corrupt organisation like UEFA. I am not saying I support a super league without many strings being attached to it but I think fans should at least be open to debate. The current system is rigged.

No he was being polite.
Once you sell your sole you'll get holes in your socks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.