The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
The problem is the UEFA proposals are also damaging to us and UEFA are still determined to destroy us. So we are between a rock and a hard place. I really hate both of the anti-competitive proposals. I don't trust Glazer and Henry but equally don't trust Ceferin and Tebas.
We could gain some huge brownie points back by coming out in support of PL, FA and UEFA competitions by rejecting this proposal though. That's what is so staggering to me. We have an open net here.

Not good at all. That’s a strong statement from UEFA. Reports earlier today said City haven’t yet signed up but apparently that’s now changed. Obviously, I’m totally against any idea that compromises domestic competition and is effectively a closed shop and worse still, a lot of the clubs involved sent THAT letter to CAS trying to screw us over, but on the other side you’ve got the likes of UEFA, Bayern, and Juve who are all cunts anyway. As such, I think the best thing City should’ve done is stay on the fence, crack open the popcorn, and sit back and watch both sides tear strips off each other.

Yep. We’d come out of it looking well if we said no.

That’s a really strong statement from UEFA.
Good on them. I'm absolutely furious and disgusted by City, lets hope they see common sense, and back out of this shitshow, if not we will deserve everything we get.

The problem is the UEFA proposals are also damaging to us and UEFA are still determined to destroy us. So we are between a rock and a hard place. I really hate both of the anti-competitive proposals. I don't trust Glazer and Henry but equally don't trust Ceferin and Tebas.
UEFA proposals damaging to us? How?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.