The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
First one I think about is Gundogan based on how he spoke about the CL before the Dortmund game - how much it meant to him as a player to win it etc. Incredibly passionate. And there were the pictures of him in tears after the Lyon defeat.

Also I'm looking forward to hear him speak more than any other player about this fiasco
Yeah, he's an intelligent bloke. I also think of the adulation the players get from the fans - the players are somewhat detached from reality when it comes to the money that they earn, but many of them surely enjoy the love that they get from the fans and won't want those fans to be alienated in the future.

The reaction to the announcement makes it clear that it's not going to happen. There are lifeboats. Jump into them before you go down with the Titanic
So coming out and saying this isn't what they signed up for is bullshit. This is exactly what they signed up for. Don't look for pity, you haven't been hard done by or hoodwinked. Any club who comes out and says they no longer want any part of it have shown their hand.

View attachment 14581

I would imagine things are a bit like this atm at all the clubs involved.
Meanwhile, At Chez Perez

giphy.gif

This idea has been in the public domain since October last year. It's a shame we haven't all been up in arms and made views to the club before this point. And the same applies to the politicians who are now suddenly clearing diaries to discuss how outrageous it is that private companies are coming up with ideas to make even more cash at ther expense of the man in the street. The hypocrisy is deafening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.