The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
This is a crunch hour now - Pep is due to give a pre-match interview for the Villa game

If we were to do the right thing and the owners hold there hands up and admit it was the wrong thing to do, and pull out.....it has to be announced with Pep or prior to him going on air
Expect a response similar to the one Zidane just gave, mate.

do you not think with the huge outcry and huge amount of people against this your view is wrong, not just wrong ,but selfish as fuck ?, you are happy to create a league with no competition ?, a league were you aren't allowed to dream , or are you trying to come across all business savvy ? whatever your trying to put across the only thing your actually putting across is that you and people like you are scared of competition and dont like football for what it is.
I am not happy with the super league at all but its happening, the sooner people realise it and get on with it the better it is. Its too late now to go back. Too much money at stake for clubs to fall back on it now.

Finally caught up, had to skip some.
I had hoped we’d have pulled out by the time I caught up.
I love being a City fan, we’ve had up’s, we’ve had downs, lots of downs.
We’ve had lots of different owners, some good (ish) and some awful.
We’ve had some of the best players in world football, we’ve had some I wouldn’t put in a Sunday league team.
We’ve had moments of joy we could only dream of, we’ve had moments that break your heart and rock you to your soul.
But the one thing I thought would always be a constant is us, the fans.
Sure we argue, we disagree, we share joy, but we always stand together.
That’s what makes us Manchester City.
I thought nothing would change that, but here we are.
The owners have not only split the fan base, they’ve trampled all over it and for what?
Money.
Do they care?
Well it doesn’t look like it.
They have made a huge mistake and it’s not to late to rectify that.
Hold your hands up and admit you’ve got it wrong, we’ve all done it, nobody’s perfect.
If we don’t then I’m done.
The club I love will have become everything I despise.

50 mins until Pep is thrown to the lions.

Get your arse out there K and sort this shit show out....it's now or never.

#dotherightfuckingthingcity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.