The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Sky are a laugh today when did they become the moral bastions of society when they and the Premier League started this shit show
What about last night discussing the Super League giving out fuck about greed, Then they decide to say at the end of the show that you can purchase "Chisora v Parker on Sky Office".

Fucking twats.

Good luck competing against clubs who generate hunderds of millions of more.

Look how its going for Aston Villa or Everton

Pep and squad (which would quickly look poor in comparison) are no miracle workers.

I would happily go back to division 2 if it was still a version of OUR City.

Winning games and having the best players means fuck all in the format they are looking to go to.

I honestly hope that if the rumours are true and the club backing out is City then it will be a massive statement to the rest

Just to reiterate what I said last night, when the initial rumours came out on Sunday, City were the only Big 6 club not listed. Which suggests that we joined up very late.

So if there's one club that's most likely to pull out, you'd think it would be us.

Talks of legislation being introduced within government.

We do need regulation when all this is over, maybe not from government but at least from an independent body.

I really dont get how the government think they can or should stop this.
12 private companies arranging a multi billion business deal and a capitalist government want to prevent it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.