The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
What about last night discussing the Super League giving out fuck about greed, Then they decide to say at the end of the show that you can purchase "Chisora v Parker on Sky Office".

Fucking twats.
Yeah them twats can hardly blame anyone the amount of times they have crapped on various fans

Given the reported behaviour of Woodward with unfair before the announcement, I would love City to be in the SL as a negotiating ploy with uefa.
Hopefully place at the top table, fuck racist that off and work with the 'new' uefa now red influences are out
Wouldn’t that be a result, worth playing a bad guy for a few days

Sickens me that its being reported as 'first team to crack' takes some big bollocks to go against the cartel now and dop the right thing first so to report it as that is abit shit... but this is it now aint it, we will always be know for being one of the dirty arrogant clubs now, not that our rep with other fans and the media was any good anyway.

It's always going to be lose-lose for us now & us the fans will have to live with that in the stands forever now

I am not happy with the super league at all but its happening, the sooner people realise it and get on with it the better it is. Its too late now to go back. Too much money at stake for clubs to fall back on it now.
it's your money that is at stake and being gambled with, and all football fans money, NOT the fuckers who own the clubs. their money is safe and secure, thanks.

I am not happy with the super league at all but its happening, the sooner people realise it and get on with it the better it is. Its too late now to go back. Too much money at stake for clubs to fall back on it now.
the sooner we get on with it, the sooner i will not be able to look another football fan in the face and say proudly as i have done for 50 years i support manchester city.

@wolviedinho

Last edited:
I'd imagine it's now with the lawyers to find us a cheap way out till then I'd imagine nothing will be said
I guess there is something in the ESL contract that states if a club pulls out it costs them X amount. If we pull out, it’s pretty much nailed on that the next thing we hear from the ESL is them suing us. For how much though?

Just to reiterate what I said last night, when the initial rumours came out on Sunday, City were the only Big 6 club not listed. Which suggests that we joined up very late.

So if there's one club that's most likely to pull out, you'd think it would be us.
Do you really think our owners operate in such an unprofessional way? Look how they have conducted themselves since day 1. KAM is no fool and to suggest otherwise is very foolish IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.