The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
people slagging off City need to open their eyes. what choice did they have ? we could rebel and win a meaningless premier league every year . we'd earn fuck all. we certainly won't sign the likes of KDB. we have to go with this to stay relevant . we of all clubs don't need this money but we do need the sporting challenge .
City, united, spurs, arsenal, liverpool, Chelsea

Make a distinction between any of them, now?

What differentiates any one of the 6 that you can identify with as a supporter of football?

They're all dead

people slagging off City need to open their eyes. what choice did they have ? we could rebel and win a meaningless premier league every year . we'd earn fuck all. we certainly won't sign the likes of KDB. we have to go with this to stay relevant . we of all clubs don't need this money but we do need the sporting challenge .
Surely most fans would prefer competitive football that wasn’t a closed shop of cünts, even if it didn’t have the glitz, glam and razzmatazz of an ESL, or even the quality of player?

i think slagging off City and then going along with and slagging off City and refusing to have anything to do with it are two very different stances though. for some people i guess it's just the final straw. It's not a step change, it's a progression down a path we've wandered for years. But yes i am in the camp that City as a business in its current format couldnt say no, and why none of the top teams in europe are saying no.

I’m viewing this from all angles. Just looking over the road at that lot. Solskjaer won them the Champions League by scoring the winner in the last minute. Now their owners never want to play in the CL again....even though he’s currently their manager! That’s basically pissing all over his legacy.
Also, we say football is nothing without fans but it’s nothing without players as well. It would be hilarious if all the players at all these clubs just got together and said “Fuck off - we’re not taking part!”. And that would be the end of that

We all laughed when Arsenal decided a few years back that 4th place was the new 1st and for a good number of years they just did enough to get over that line each season.
Now the fuckers arent even bothered where they will finish just as long as they are filling their bellies at the trough....
For the owners it’s a business and sadly all they care about is making money.

Been watching City since the Poyser days so I've earned my say in this.
Fwiw I think City need to be on the inside of this whilst it's being developed I really think that in true European tradition there will be a compromise deal done.
I'm not ready to slag the club off yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.