The Tevez argument {merged - enough threads now }

Re: The Tevez argument/Cheeseman {merged - enough threads now }

oakiecokie said:
Dodge said:
johnny crossan said:
Does anyone know where Tevez is? (I know nobody cares but it's interesting that the local club reporter and the local radio reporter have such widely spaced opinions.)

Is Carlito lying to save himself & Kia?
Will Zabba spill the beans?
Does Aleksandar really think Carlito's an idiot?
Gary's gone but will he get revenge on Kia?
Carlito hates Roberto, but loves Kia & Zabba, but has Zabba fallen out of love with Carlito?
Who knows more, Ian or Stuart?
Does Carlito really have an eating disorder?
Will Burt tell Jessica about Chester's affair?

Confused? You will be....

Find out more in the next installment of Soap & the City...

One of USA`s finest comedy series.Never missed an episode.
Good old Chuck !!

...wha'chou talkin' about willis?

...loved it.

oakiecokie said:
Dodge said:
johnny crossan said:
Does anyone know where Tevez is? (I know nobody cares but it's interesting that the local club reporter and the local radio reporter have such widely spaced opinions.)

Carlito hates Roberto, but loves Kia & Zabba, but has Zabba fallen out of love with Carlito?

Good old Chuck !!

There would be no Chuck without Bob mate...

Dodge said:
oakiecokie said:
Dodge said:

Good old Chuck !!

There would be no Chuck without Bob mate...

Yeh,deffo.
Remember the one with the "Alien Abduction" ?? Pure class.

Tevez is in Argentina according to Brennan...the Europe bit "was a smokescreen"

Re: The Tevez counter argument!

I totally agree he is a litte ugly ****,tell him to wait there while i put the kettle on!!!

The Tevez argument/Cheeseman {merged - enough threads now }

corky1970 said:
hmblue said:
Blue Mooner
Post subject: Re: The Tevez argument/Cheeseman {merged - enough threads now }

"I hope we can put this to bed as a misunderstanding and tevez thought he was refusing to warm up, not to not play. Still a misdemeanour but not as bad.

lets face it, tevez is thick, he grew up in a slum with no education and he's made a mistake one that in the cold light of day he probably regrets.

There is no point cutting our nose off to spite our face. That way we protect our investment and get the benefit of still being able to play him as we can ill afford to only have three strikers.

Off course the press are delighted for us to lose a world class striker. Wake up and smell the coffee."

Excellent post Blue Mooner.
There seems to be quite a few rag fans on this thread who would love to see us get rid of a world class player who the rags couldn`t afford to keep.
He made a mistake but whenever he has played for us he has always given 100%. Surely he has done enough for this club to be given the benefit of the doubt ? It`s not as though he`s a granny shagger or a sister-in-law shagger or trying to cover up a 13year affair - IS IT ?
He deserves a second chance and when the january transfer window arrives he can go, if the appropriate bid is received and we have secured a replacement.
Personally I think Roberto was wrong to go public with this and it should have been dealt with behind closed doors.
There is an old saying - "Don`t Wash Your Dirty Linen In Public".

A disgrace of a post , being paid millions of pounds to represent the shirt and club , HE'S A PROFESSIONAL you moron !!

It's not a mistake by him , it was a deliberate and disgusting action refusing to play , who in thier right mind can excuse this guy .

Giving 100% does not give a player the right to disrespect and sully the clubs name .

People like you need to listen and listen good , City are a proud club , City represent Manchester and all that's good in it , to try and justify this cretins actions Is a complete backwards and moronic , are you so self absorbed like tevez that you can only see past your own nose and only interested in how YOU deal with some stick off rags .

For the good of football and our beloved club I pray you are in the minority

SHAME ON YOU

Don't bother with him you are arguing with someone who isn't a city fan

Blue Mooner said:
I agree we are doing just fine but a fully fit tevez is an option we could well do with once,the games start coming thick and fast and our other strikers experience a dip in form.

He did,the,wrong thing but clearly he still has the desire to play other wise he may not have reacted the way he did. I do not believe his actions were those of a player who was trying to engineer a move.

The club need to control the story to placate the fans as the rags would do with an important asset

a sensible post,however we are 2 months into the season and tevez still isnt fit,hes that unfit that his international manager refuses to pick him,now even if there wasnt a problem between rm and tevez he still wouldnt get a game because he hasnt put any effort into getting fit,this alone is bad,tevez stinks ,he is rotten to the core,do you really think he would give 100
% if he did play,he came on as sub(cant think of the game) and even the commentators said he made no proper effort to warm up and it showed on the pitch.if we can we need to sack him,then take him to court and sue the arse off him for monies lost,i honestly want tevez to suffer,he needs to be taken to the cleaners,and hopefully hell end up back in his slum as a fucked up tramp sucking cocks for a living

johnny crossan said:
johnny crossan said:
Brennan says the Med and Cheesman says Buenos Aires (and the impeccably sourced Barntonblue agrees with him) but fbloke says Cheeseman tells porkies.I'm confused.

None of them are right!

Sacreblue ;)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
johnny crossan said:
johnny crossan said:
Brennan says the Med and Cheesman says Buenos Aires (and the impeccably sourced Barntonblue agrees with him) but fbloke says Cheeseman tells porkies.I'm confused.

None of them are right!

Sacreblue ;)
PSG!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.