The "this country has gone to the dogs" thread

aphex said:
der-bomber said:
l have a solution to all the the country's problems....

Simultaneously Nuke every Wetherspoons mid-week during working hours...

At a stroke, all workshy drains on society will be vapourised , with a few pensioners and illegals thrown in for good measure, everyone's a winner.

hey. they are good for breakfasts and a pint before games!

We all have to make sacrifices for the greater good of society, Mr Airfix...

der-bomber said:
l have a solution to all the the country's problems....

Simultaneously Nuke every Wetherspoons mid-week during working hours...

At a stroke, all workshy drains on society will be vapourised , with a few pensioners and illegals thrown in for good measure, everyone's a winner.

A quality solution, you'd get a 30 minute standing ovation at GMex this week for that... and a handjob off Edwina.

der-bomber said:
aphex said:
hey. they are good for breakfasts and a pint before games!

does that mean you'll be geeting a job then der-bum?

aphex said:
der-bomber said:

Mate, l am an entrepeneur, a facillitator , a fixer , the oil lubricating the cogs in the machine , a multi - talented , many faceted orchestrator , pulling the strings....l don't have to get my hands dirty anymore...

der-bomber said:
aphex said:

Mate, l am an entrepeneur, a facillitator , a fixer , the oil lubricating the cogs in the machine , a multi - talented , many faceted orchestrator , pulling the strings....l don't have to get my hands dirty anymore...

You gonna sort me out with a job next summer then?

Can i come an work for you DB ? If you want the fear of god putting into anybody ( bad debtors, local vermin etc ) or you need someone to be 'looked-after' i'm your man ;-) ( i've got references )
If you need a 'cuisine' consultant ( restaurant/deli/wholesale/manufacturing/bakery/chocolatier etc ) i'm your man . ( i've got references )
;-)

Stuart said:
Can i come a work for you DB ? If you want the fear of god putting into anybody ( bad debtors, local vermin etc ) or you need someone to be 'looked-after' i'm your man ;-) ( i've got references )
If you need a 'cuisine' consultant ( restaurant/deli/wholesale/manufacturing/bakery/chocolatier etc ) i'm your man . ( i've got references )
;-)

I could be your side kick or vice versa. That'd work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.