The "this country has gone to the dogs" thread

it thes people who moan about our country but don't do anything about it who ruin this country, if you detest something so much then you will act upon it so stop complaining and starting doing something about the thing(s) you don't like, if people agree with you and you try to sort the problem out it will be sorted.

we never try and sort something out untill it needs to be done, when global warming starts to effect you then you will feel the need to do something about it, solve a problem before it happens.

Sloppyjoshua said:
it thes people who moan about our country but don't do anything about it who ruin this country, if you detest something so much then you will act upon it so stop complaining and starting doing something about the thing(s) you don't like, if people agree with you and you try to sort the problem out it will be sorted.

we never try and sort something out untill it needs to be done, when global warming starts to effect you then you will feel the need to do something about it, solve a problem before it happens.

Sounds a bit like forming a vigilante group to me.

Sloppyjoshua said:

your so right, i hate the mrs cooking so i broke her fingers, jobs a good'n. TENOR SAW ANY1

Thats fucking quality, a Big Stu / Mighty-Quinn partnership , the ultimate little and large, good-cop, bad-cop combo...

Only snag is l'm never gonna get the pair of you to relocate to The English Riviera, which is where all the action is.

Drugs !!!!!!!!!

Sap the will to work or contribute to society, the more main stream they have become the shittier society has become. Those that take them are so right on, those that do`nt are just miserable t**ts to them, its only when they de-tox they can see the misery they have created for themselves and their children and their families and the neighbours and their workmates (when in the employable stages) and their `EX` friends.....

God I feel miserable, got any uppers anyone ????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.