The "this country has gone to the dogs" thread

to be honest, i've got more important things to worry about than sit down thinking how bad the government is. half the people on here suond like communists ''they get this an i don't'', ''i work all day an they don't''.

thing is, i work over 40 hours a week and earn under £15,000 and have to support a family, you'll never hear me moaning about people on the dole.

it's just something that will NEVER change, seems a lot of people blame society's downfall on 'unruly kids' and 'scally parents'. if it seriously bothers you that much, stop typing on a forum and change your vocation to teaching.

crizack said:
to be honest, i've got more important things to worry about than sit down thinking how bad the government is. half the people on here suond like communists ''they get this an i don't'', ''i work all day an they don't''.

thing is, i work over 40 hours a week and earn under £15,000 and have to support a family, you'll never hear me moaning about people on the dole.

it's just something that will NEVER change, seems a lot of people blame society's downfall on 'unruly kids' and 'scally parents'. if it seriously bothers you that much, stop typing on a forum and change your vocation to teaching.

15 grand a week aint bad, though, mate....is that gross or net ...?

der-bomber said:
crizack said:

15 grand a week aint bad, though, mate....is that gross or net ...?

if i was on £15,000 a week, i'd get one of the PG monkeys to type this for me.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Thatcher was one of the biggest cunts to ever have lived. On a par with Hitler, no doubt. She was pure evil and destroyed many a family, community, town and city. It makes my skin crawl to hear a working class person big her up. It'd be like hearing a Jewish man praise Hitler or meet a black guy who had a lot of time for the KKK.

On par with Hitler? Slight overstatement there man.

Llewellyn Dowd said:
Nothing can be done about global warming, it always has happened and it always will happen ad infinitum.

Can you link me to your peer reviewed paper please, I'd like some more details. Thanks ;)

ElanJo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Thatcher was one of the biggest ***** to ever have lived. On a par with Hitler, no doubt. She was pure evil and destroyed many a family, community, town and city. It makes my skin crawl to hear a working class person big her up. It'd be like hearing a Jewish man praise Hitler or meet a black guy who had a lot of time for the KKK.

On par with Hitler? Slight overstatement there man.

Llewellyn Dowd said:
Nothing can be done about global warming, it always has happened and it always will happen ad infinitum.

Can you link me to your peer reviewed paper please, I'd like some more details. Thanks ;)

So your implying global warming can stop? sounds like some stupid student comment to be honest. it's obvious that as time progresses, the more man made fuel will be used, from day one man has had an affect on the pollution of the earth, like me...with my greggs wrappers.

the carbon footprint (o-zone layer shite) is really a cop out for the UN charging the worlds inhabitants for breathing fresh air.

We need industry, to make things again.

It's obviously not going to happen by itself, so the government needs to make it happen. The problem is industry moves to other countries where labour is cheaper?

The Government is currently paying lots of people to sit on their arses, pay them to make things instead.

Maybe if companies knew that the Government would contribute to the wages of their unskilled employees, perhaps that would encourage more to base their manufacturing plants here?

Or is that a crazy, flawed idea?

pee dubya said:
We need industry, to make things again.

It's obviously not going to happen by itself, so the government needs to make it happen. The problem is industry moves to other countries where labour is cheaper?

The Government is currently paying lots of people to sit on their arses, pay them to make things instead.

Maybe if companies knew that the Government would contribute to the wages of their unskilled employees, perhaps that would encourage more to base their manufacturing plants here?

Or is that a crazy, flawed idea?

There is certainly something in the idea that we should produce more here but the other issue is quality. we used to make wire display stands in the uk spending about £500k per year. we moved to Poland because we got much better quality, service and price.

I've been out of work for just over one month now,and thought that finding a job wouldn't be that hard !! F*ck me how wrong was I !! I had worked at one company for 19 years and had worked my way up to a good managerial role. Sadly the company got into financial trouble and things started to go wrong,so as it was a small business in the middle of a recession looked to the government for help. Sadly nothing happened and now 25 people are just another statistic . Some of the people I worked with I had spent more time with them than my own family!!

I now have to sign on while I look for work and have to say I feel ashamed about it.the whole this has affected me and my family in a huge way but just have to keep looking for work!! To say the country is going to the dogs is a bit harsh but my total outlook on the people who run it have totally changed !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.