The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They fucking bottled it today, their arses were going more and more until Teeth scored.

Calling it now. We will win it by at least 5 points. We've been here before, and not just once. You have to be perfect to beat City to a title and they aren't capable of it.

Think being out of everything else can go a couple of ways as well. A week off is good for fitness, but it's a very long week for morale.
Interesting to see how City respond to the Bayern result. It could galvanise us or be demoralising and slip to a league defeat.

We seem to be riding a wave now but a week is a long time in football. Arsenal having 1 game will help but city seem to need the pressure to really hit the heights. Glad we have another shot to take the crown either way.

Champions league success would mean an awful lot but another league after being behind and the premier coming after us would be sweet.

Twice now I have heard the goons singing we’re gonna win the league. Once at Fulham and today at Anfield. They should know better

We have been in far worse positions in a title run in and against better football teams than the Goons , i think we win this by six points and the Goons who paid £30k for a seat for their last game against Wolves, have done their money in LOL.
I think arsenal a better team than alot of people think and that first half today was a great performance but toon away is now a massive game for them but if we repeat that first from yesterday then we will struggle . Gus us going to the wire but it is now an n our hands .

Definitely. I'd fancy Arsenal to turn West Ham over but their is simply no guarantees in football.

West Ham battling for points at the bottom whilst Arsenal are basically playing a game they HAVE to win.

It's not going to be easy for Arsenal.

Also got to say, living in London, all the locals hate Arsenal fans. London rivalry will add spice.

They celebrate many of their goals as if the title is done. Well it fucking isn’t is it

I think this aptly demonstrates the difference between teams who have been there and teams who haven't.

We go 3-1 up v Liverpool and we're all thinking "we need another here, maybe two".
They go 2-0 up v Liverpool and they're celebrating like they've already won.

That's something you learn from being stung in high pressure run-in games like this and an important part of game management that comes from experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.