The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tonights result should give the players a massive boost and lift for tomorrow night.(kiss of death) They will know it’s either City or Arsenal for the title.

Main key for City now is to avoid injuries to Rodri and Foden. Super confident in the team right now. Agree with other posters that Arsenal and Liverpool will drop points before we play Brighton.

Ps: dont underestimate Forest away. Fighting relegation, at home, direct, pacy, City goes there with only 2 days rest after Brighton. This game is more key than people think.
Liverpool are done. Arsenal however remains a problem, so we really could do with a favor from Spurs on sunday. Brightons injury list means that we really should be winning tomorrow. Forest away remains key like i said. 6 points vs Brighton and Forest and the title is ours imo. After this weekend the players will get a full weeks rest both before Wolves (H) and Fulham (A). Fully confident that the team will get the job done. Come on City!

I've said for many weeks that towards the end of the season you get some crackers results. Throw in a Derby and you can get results like this.

Liverpool have gone though, there's no way us and Arsenal will crack. I expected Liverpool to really push on for Klopp's last season but it looks like they are literally knackered. I can see them dropping quite a few points now to be honest, they look absolutely shot.

Arsenal look very good and if we don't win it, it won't bother me to see our ex-staff (Arteta, Jesus and Zinchenko) lifting it. If Arteta can push us to the wire, he will have a very good chance of any job if he decides to go. He's turned them into a very good team.

I still think we will win it though. I know Arsenal got a good result last night but Chelsea are even more inconsistent than United - they could win the CL and lose to Sheff United the week after. They've got the players to give anyone a difficult game but are also able to get beat by literally anyone in the league too.

If we beat Brighton tomorrow, we turn the screw on Arsenal. I don't think this Arsenal team were as good as any peak-Klopp team either.

We've done it before, they haven't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.