The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've had our worst half season in about 5 years, littered with injuries, bad performances and sub-par results... and yet it's still completely in our hands.

There are levels to this and when we're at our absolute worst, others might have a chance of keeping up. So they better hope we continue to be at our worst.

I, for one, don't think we will be.

As said ad nauseum, nobody is getting within double figures this year.
I think many predicted thst a low to mid 80's pts tally would be good enough for the eventual winners. That does make the game a much better emwatch this season. As football fans twists, turns and drama.it's what the games all about really.

I think 84 or 85 pts wins you the league this year.

Even for all our faults this year nobody has more than 12 wins in 19 games.

Very even season.

Starting to think 82 pts and best GD may be enough this season.

Arsenal away at Fulham on Sunday afternoon. Odd side, Fulham. They can be very good but when they're bad, they're shite. And the cultists home to Newcastle on monday night. Easy 3 pts for Bingo's men.

Great night tonight.

It’s time for Pep to make one of his great and famous PL winning speeches to the players after the next training session.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.