The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boas just has that look in his eye that he's completely shell shocked and knows he's out of his depth.

I think he thought he'd have a comfier job at Spurs and be allowed to build how he wants but it hasn't happened for whatever reason and people forget that he's the guy who replaced the media darling 'arry and there are still some hacks out there who will stir trouble for him at every opportunity.

Dont give a fuck what anyone says.
The hacks in this country are horrible nasty cunts and I fucking hate them.
I actually feel sorry for AVB,he looks haunted already.

Fucking Journos are scum-end of

No love for Spuds or AVB but Sugar and those hacks are taking the piss.

He wont survive this and yet another manager will lose his job because the press have demanded it.

blueinsa said:

He wont survive this and yet another manager will lose his job because the press have demanded it.

Mate don,t feel for him to much. He earns more money then most of us could dream of . He knows managerment is pressure and if he can,t handle it then he needs to get out of the kitchen.. He spent money and he has to be one that stands up and be counted when things are not going well.

blueinsa said:

Evening mate.With you all the way on this.
I to have zero love for Spurs but it is a disgrace how he is being hounded. I'd love them to actually get top 4 now just so AVB can prove a point.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Boas just has that look in his eye that he's completely shell shocked and knows he's out of his depth.

I think he thought he'd have a comfier job at Spurs and be allowed to build how he wants but it hasn't happened for whatever reason and people forget that he's the guy who replaced the media darling 'arry and there are still some hacks out there who will stir trouble for him at every opportunity.

Media are on backs of any team not doing well. As a manager you got to handle it. He knows its pressure job. He just got to get on with it and if he starts winning media will leave him alone and move on to someone else.

gooner2 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Media are on backs of any team not doing well. As a manager you got to handle it. He knows its pressure job. He just got to get on with it and if he starts winning media will leave him alone and move on to someone else.

They will not get on Moyse back the scum loving kunts

waspish said:
gooner2 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

They will not get on Moyse back the scum loving kunts

Well if you read headlines after they lost to west brom then i doubt they have that much love for him. their harsh on anyone who under performing.

How come Spuds are in crisis but Manure are fine? 1 point above in 8th.......

I've no love for Spuds but the media in this country are mostly knobheads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.