The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Salford_Blue said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Salford_Blue said:
Redknapp, the media darling, says Modric is worth £50m and all of a sudden he is the best player in the Prem.
Playing for the best team in the League apparently.
How many assists?
How many goals?

Soooooooooo overhyped it is untrue

Bale on the other hand would complete us IMHO. An outlet on the touchline would stretch defences and leave more space inside for Silva to work his magic.

I could ask the same about Xavi and Iniesta, but they aren't overhyped at all.

You little minx...you nearly had me there...good one though

Genuine. Look at how many goals Iniesta has scored despite all of his appearances.
I wasn't being sarcastic by the way, they're both as brilliant as their hype suggests. I was just saying how goals and assists aren't the be-all and end-all when it comes to midfielders.

if i was a spuds fan my arsehole would be twitching at the thought of 'arry still being boss next season.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Salford_Blue said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
I could ask the same about Xavi and Iniesta, but they aren't overhyped at all.

You little minx...you nearly had me there...good one though

Genuine. Look at how many goals Iniesta has scored despite all of his appearances.
I wasn't being sarcastic by the way, they're both as brilliant as their hype suggests. I was just saying how goals and assists aren't the be-all and end-all when it comes to midfielders.

Iniesta has played wider, in the Fabregas area for a considerable time. Modric plays in an area more comparable to Xavi. Whose banged in 14 this year.

Speaker said:
Typical fucking Spurs. We really are the most unlucky club in football.

Quite nice of the FA to not say anything, thus unsettling our players whilst are shit of a manager openly courts the England job and manages to cause a run of bad results of epic proportions. Not happy with just that, they decide to offer the job to Hodgson, whose WBA side are 1 game away from playing Arsenal who we'll probably only be a point behind come the final game of the season, making sure that WBA have absolutely 0 chance of getting anything from the game (if they had any chance whatsoever in the first place).

The FA did fuck all wrong mate, it was the media wankfest over Harry, the FA all along said they would appoint the england manager nearer time - which they have.

I love how spurs fans always have to have something to blame, the FA, Lasagne ...

Markt85 said:
Speaker said:

Quite nice of the FA to not say anything, thus unsettling our players whilst are shit of a manager openly courts the England job and manages to cause a run of bad results of epic proportions. Not happy with just that, they decide to offer the job to Hodgson, whose WBA side are 1 game away from playing Arsenal who we'll probably only be a point behind come the final game of the season, making sure that WBA have absolutely 0 chance of getting anything from the game (if they had any chance whatsoever in the first place).

The FA did fuck all wrong mate, it was the media wankfest over Harry, the FA all along said they would appoint the england manager nearer time - which they have.

No the Spurs fan its quite right. The day after Cappello left the FA should release the list of the 32,000 other managers on Earth they are not interested in and let Spurs win the World Cup which they were quite obviously going to do under Super Arry until the FA decided not to release a list of football managers they were not interested in like a complete bunch of nob jockeys
I love how spurs fans always have to have something to blame, the FA, Lasagne ...

Markt85 said:
Speaker said:

It has been well reported that the players took issue with the level of speculation, and it probably would have been better for all considered if the FA just announced who they were going for earlier.

Oh, and just how City fans never blame the referee, or that the entire league is out to get them, or that the FA and PRemier League have set everything up to guarantee that United win every season. Not saying you're as bad as the scousers, but the pressure of a title race seems to be getting you there.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:35 am --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Markt85 said:
Speaker said:

No the Spurs fan its quite right. The day after Cappello left the FA should release the list of the 32,000 other managers on Earth they are not interested in and let Spurs win the World Cup which they were quite obviously going to do under Super Arry until the FA decided not to release a list of football managers they were not interested in like a complete bunch of nob jockeys

Slow morning?

With all respect m8 blaming the FA for your fall off is ridiculous, was it the FAs fault last season that you had relegation form into the back end of last season?

mancboy123 said:
With all respect m8 blaming the FA for your fall off is ridiculous, was it the FAs fault last season that you had relegation form into the back end of last season?

I never once said that it was the sole reason, just merely indicating that it was a contributing factor. I have already stated my derision of the manager and his tactical ineptitude, and the buck stops with him (much as it did last season). However, you cannot say that your manager being constantly linked with another job does not have a detrimental affect on the playing staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.