The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

GHoddle said:
mancboy123 said:
Or maybe you might have considered that they may have started watching his games and started asking why in 2 consecutive seasons you have shown relegation form going into the back end of the season and alarm bells started ringing and the press myth of appy arry started to look just what it is.
Sure but Hodgson was just as bad if not worse at Liverpool plus there's something to be said for all the players pretty much wanting Harry and now getting Roy.

Thing about Harry is that yes he is tactically inept and he's destroyed our season but he also has a charm/charisma about him (if you can believe it) that really makes the players feel good. That's probably why all the English players wanted him and now they are getting Roy who seems incredibly dour and boring although idk if that is really the case. Idk whether that will affect the mentality of the players at the tournament but I suspect it will.

With Harry I think we would have gone all guns blazing and played some good football and failed. With Roy I think we will play dour football with no enthusiasm, and still fail, so from that point of view Harry would be a better choice.

-- Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:33 pm --

carlos92 said:
There lies the problem. How long has Harry got on his contract at Spurs? Roy Hodgson was on a rolling contract which was up for renewal so less compensation.
Harry has another year on the contract.

So he must still be on a wedge as well? A safe option from the FA with Hodgson

mat said:
What odds on spuds going down or in administration next season?

I take it you haven't head of Daniel Levy? We're the yids, and our chairman is Jewish, administration is out of the question ;)

Speaker said:
mat said:
What odds on spuds going down or in administration next season?

I take it you haven't head of Daniel Levy? We're the yids, and our chairman is Jewish, administration is out of the question ;)

hehehehe

I feel sick to the fuckin' stomach but COME ON YOU SPUDSfor tomorrow then you can sink to the mid-table club you are,

If Spuds and Chelsea win, Newcastle might think they have fook all to play for.

Kun Aguero said:
I feel sick to the fuckin' stomach but COME ON YOU SPUDSfor tomorrow then you can sink to the mid-table club you are,

I don't think you'll need any help beating Newcastle in my opinion, that Wigan defeat has probably rocked them.

And don't do that thing of "return to the mid-table", it's an arrogant and twattish ideal. No club belongs anywhere, and no club has a 'rightful place' in this game.

Speaker said:
Kun Aguero said:

I don't think you'll need any help beating Newcastle in my opinion, that Wigan defeat has probably rocked them.

And don't do that thing of "return to the mid-table", it's an arrogant and twattish ideal. No club belongs anywhere, and no club has a 'rightful place' in this game.

Just pulling your leg fella, same could be said about us returning to mid-table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.