The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Clevers said:
Oh dear Harry won't be able to pretend he's chasing the same players as we are.

I feel sorry for the genuine fans but their boards seem to be full of complete tossers who resent anyone else's success.

Also I still can't understand how they the media kept saying they were the most entertaining side in the PL at any time during the last season.

So my position on them losing out on the CL is

big_rofl.gif

There fans are arrogant wankers,they and Arry deserve each other. I honestly believe Bale, Modric will leave.

Phone in shows are full of Spuds fans blowing a gasket about "Arry" and demanding he be sacked.

Pam said:
Phone in shows are full of Spuds fans blowing a gasket about "Arry" and demanding he be sacked.

That's a little unfair of them to be honest, although I never really rated the guy (and I remind Spuds fans of their reaction when he was appointed, they went ballistic!) Yes they could have got 3rd spot, but they were in a false position, they had run of easy games and banked the points, as soon as the going got tough they reverted to form. I heard one Spuds fan saying no one could have predicted the huge blip, well he should have been reading this forum because I said all along it was coming.

Whilst not a crap team by any measure, they are not as good as the media have made them out to be, it was all hype, Arry did the best he could, you can't make a purse out of a sows ear as they say

Ducado said:
Pam said:

That's a little unfair of them to be honest, although I never really rated the guy (and I remind Spuds fans of their reaction when he was appointed, they went ballistic!) Yes they could have got 3rd spot, but they were in a false position, they had run of easy games and banked the points, as soon as the going got tough they reverted to form. I heard one Spuds fan saying no one could have predicted the huge blip, well he should have been reading this forum because I said all along it was coming.

Whilst not a crap team by any measure, they are not as good as the media have made them out to be, it was all hype, Arry did the best he could, you can't make a purse out of a sows ear as they say
Exactly. They actually started to believe their own bullshit and are shocked when the truth hit them in the face.

Ducado said:
Pam said:

Football fans are NEVER fair. Not ever.

corky1970 said:
how about you give some credit to the 4th best team in England, and cut out the fucking arrogant rag like put downs

its creeping up this arrogance............... i do not want to be part of it

Works both ways though. I would happily of had spurs in champs league over chelsea if I didn't know how bad they hated us. so fuck em

corky1970 said:
how about you give some credit to the 4th best team in England, and cut out the fucking arrogant rag like put downs

its creeping up this arrogance............... i do not want to be part of it

No, this is arrogance.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4041389/Tottenham-news-Benoit-Assou-Ekotto-fires-title-warning-to-Man-City.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... -City.html</a>

Browsing the spud forums, many threads on how to get their CL spot back

1. Appeal to UEFA
2. Take UEFA to court
3. Pay a team from a shit league to give up theirs

It's just like the club. When things go wrong, lawsuits and schemes. Just like they tried to do with the Olympic stadium. Then hack the phone records for West Ham employees. Any underhanded method to achieve what they can't achieve on the pitch. Their manager got out of tax evasion by claiming he can't read or write. The thief has an overseas account in his fucking dog's name. Many would say this is karma.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.