The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Christ, should rename Sky Sports News to Arry Sports news after last 24 hours. Manages to find a camera on a gold course.
Views on everything and "bah wah give me a contract"

Crouchinho said:
I didn't hear anything of Rodgers going to Spurs either. Nothing official from Swansea then or now.

Maybe some random fans have inside knowledge of other clubs

As you are on a City forum, may be it would be advisable to treat us with respect rather than making snide comments.

Spurs fans are always telling us that our club and my fellow Blues lack 'class'. Yet yesterday, your manager tries to exert pressure on your Chairman on the day Levy is burying his mother. Classy.

hertsblue said:
Christ, should rename Sky Sports News to Arry Sports news after last 24 hours. Manages to find a camera on a gold course.
Views on everything and "bah wah give me a contract"

Also suggesting England should at least make the semis. No pressure on Woy then, not that I have any sympathy for him either considering he doesn't seem to think the first choice right back of the current champions is not good enough to make his squad.

Manc in London said:
Yet yesterday, your manager tries to exert pressure on your Chairman on the day Levy is burying his mother. Classy.

That's one reason why many of us want him gone. Man lacks class imo, only cares about his own publicity.

I've never said that City fans lack class, but don't mistake Spurs for our manager!

Danamy said:
spurspinter1 said:
Danamy said:
Is that the same Levy that's been chasing Rodgers up to and even after Redknapp didn't get the England call?

I'll tell you this much, if Liverpool didn't approach Rodgers and offer him such a good deal he was going to be manager of Spuds next season.

I do love a good "if" ITK'er, they're the best kind.

Your blinded by your bitterness Spud..........to be honest and in your terms, you haven't got a Scooby!

I'm not even sure what bitterness you are accusing me of being blinded by. Are you upset because I don't believe you're in the loop regarding managerial appointments? Bless!

Bobby Taylor's Pub Team said:
spurspinter1 said:
Bobby Taylor's Pub Team said:
Apology accepted, you complete weirdo!

If I've misunderstood it, would you care to clarify what you mean then? It isn't clear.

Simply put, if a player comes to City it can only be for money. If a player goes to sunny North London, it's to play for the greatest club in the greatest city. A certain obsession with money and a narrow perception of class and wealth. United fit that narrow perception perhaps more closely.

It's an observation from my own experience, as I made clear. If you think I'm utterly wrong to believe anyone is like this then fair enough. I wasn't accusing anyone of racism, bit weird that you went there frankly - do you believe northerners are a different race to southerners? Interesting point of view.

"Sometimes I wonder if there isn't just an general condescending or snobbish attitude towards northerners from many Spurs fans. Why live up there, it's grim, it's poor, it rains all the time, it's nowhere near London. So there must be something wrong with fans of that Manchester club, and a vile intention from anyone wanting to be connected to it. We should just know our place."

That's all I'm going on. I'm not saying there aren't people who have such thoughts, but to have a pre concieved opinion on what the majority fanbase of an football club believes is nonsensical. I think once again a tiny bit of banter was lost in translation, as it probably was in experiences with other Spurs fans judging by your earlier comments, don't worry, I wasn't genuinely pulling the racism card...

spurspinter1 said:
Danamy said:
spurspinter1 said:
I do love a good "if" ITK'er, they're the best kind.

Your blinded by your bitterness Spud..........to be honest and in your terms, you haven't got a Scooby!

I'm not even sure what bitterness you are accusing me of being blinded by. Are you upset because I don't believe you're in the loop regarding managerial appointments? Bless!

It's the same bitterness that all Spuds are currently going through, your failure to qualify for Champs League will cost your club with some major changes.

I don't really care what you believe to be honest, all i know and what i believe is your team's in the shit, it's hard to accept i know but keep your chin up.

Danamy said:
spurspinter1 said:
Danamy said:

It's the same bitterness that all Spuds are currently going through, your failure to qualify for Champs League will cost your club with some major changes.

I don't really care what you believe to be honest, all i know and what i believe is your team's in the shit, it's hard to accept i know but keep your chin up.

Tbf, spurspinter isn't just one of the most level-headed Spuds on here, he's one of the most level-headed out of us all. We don't need the arrogance that is shown in the last part of the post, we aren't like that.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Danamy said:
spurspinter1 said:

Tbf, spurspinter isn't just one of the most level-headed Spuds on here, he's one of the most level-headed out of us all. We don't need the arrogance that is shown in the last part of the post, we aren't like that.

Yeah your right, the bit i've highlighted was uncalled for and i apologise, the rest stands though with it being the truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.