The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

While the success of Leicester is a fairytale come true, if they are really doping then it further blemishes the integrity of football, not that there is much integrity in the first place. Maybe it's a bit of a cynical thought, but they are damn lucky this season with nearly no injuries. So the claim of the doctor truly needs thorough investigations.
Can you imagine the uproar on here if the allegations were about our first title? Why do Leicester have to have done something wrong to be in the position they're in?

Can you imagine the uproar on here if the allegations were about our first title? Why do Leicester have to have done something wrong to be in the position they're in?
Do you not see the difference in a multi million pound squad made up of some of the best players in Europe who were one of the favourites to win it and one which is made up of journeymen who were favourites for relegation?
They could be clean, I hope they are for footballs sake but you're stretching it to try and compare the two situations.

Do you not see the difference in a multi million pound squad made up of some of the best players in Europe who were one of the favourites to win it and one which is made up of journeymen who were favourites for relegation?
They could be clean, I hope they are for footballs sake but you're stretching it to try and compare the two situations.
Remember your rule.

No, it's an entirely different situation. We have been on the rise for a few years already by that time. And if you mean the one in the 60s, then I really don't know as I have not been born at that time. And there weren't as many effective drugs then. But Leicester drastically improved from a very unfit team to an extremely fit team in the span of a few weeks, or even less than that. And it is not just Leicester either. Other teams such as Arsenal and Chelsea were also implicated, as well as those in other sports. So thorough investigations are needed in the entire league. This is not an allegation specifically against Leicester. Hell, if City are involved too then the club and the players should bear responsibilities as well. But judging from our blowing-hot-and-cold performances, we were probably not on it, unless if it is sedatives or something similar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.