The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

They have the least possession and one of the worst pass completion ratios in the PL. Yet they're top. They were one of the least fit teams last season (or for most of it) yet they suddenly morphed into one of the most fit. While no amount of drugs can turn Vardy into a lethal striker or organise a defence, do people not find it a bit odd?

They have the least possession and one of the worst pass completion ratios in the PL. Yet they're top. They were one of the least fit teams last season (or for most of it) yet they suddenly morphed into one of the most fit. While no amount of drugs can turn Vardy into a lethal striker or organise a defence, do people not find it a bit odd?
Didn't they win 7 of their last 8 last season? That euphoria added to whatever Ranieri has brought with him on the fitness side would make more sense.

The post I responded to. Any chance you could answer that one? There's no confusion.
You said calling me out in my shite. What are you calling me out on?
Like I say, remember your rule, the one you created and established when you were having your tantrum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.