The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

His classic was on the doping thread first SSN can't report on it even though BBC news and the papers had, then when SSN did the comes out with "I told you so" he's a clown
I didn't say sky sports news can't report it. I said a group of journalists on Sunday supplement couldn't sit around and discuss it at length.
And where did I say I told you so?

We were already in the top 3 (finishing joint 2nd - points wise)

What Leicester have done is crazy
But do you seriously think foul play via drugs is to account for their season? Or a togetherness, luck with injuries and a system to beat teams nobody has managed to replicate?

His classic was on the doping thread first SSN can't report on it even though BBC news and the papers had, then when SSN did the comes out with "I told you so" he's a clown
I must admit I found it so funny I was doubled up with laughter and unable to comment.

Reminded me of a post two or three years ago where someone hadn't read the OP properly, went off on a rant in opposition to what they thought it was and then had to back track when they found out they had inadvertently agreed with the premise of the thread. It not only showed them up to be a liar but the troll we knew they were. He/she was permanently banned shortly after for trolling the forum.

I must admit I found it so funny I was doubled up with laughter and unable to comment.

Reminded me of a post two or three years ago where someone hadn't read the OP properly, went off on a rant in opposition to what they thought it was and then had to back track when they found out they had inadvertently agreed with the premise of the thread. It not only showed them up to be a liar but the troll we knew they were. He/she was permanently banned shortly after for trolling the forum.
I didn't comment at the time for the same reasons, I did miss quote him, it was there you go, no doubt he'll come up with some more bolloxs before I've typed this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.