The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

where is all this Leicester are the fittest team in the league coming from??
below are the top 10 players who have covered the most distance on average in the league this season....top Leicester player is Albrighton who is 19th

Dan Gosling
Dele Alli
James Milner
Christian Eriksen
Adam Lallana
James McClean
Erik Lamela
Jack Cork
James Ward-Prowse
Aaron Ramsey

more worrying is the workrate of are players......Sagna is highest city player and he is 67th on the list

if Pep gets are players fitter and working harder next season as expected would it be fair to say city players have been juiced??

Looking at some of the names on that list i'm guessing it's being compiled after a certain amount of minutes played and i'm certain some of these are at the lower end of minutes played.

Ramsey, Gosling, Cork, Lamela and Ward-Prowse don't feature that often due to injuries as far as i'm aware, so make the stats look a little mis-leading.

If they've found a way to dope undetected then they won't be the only ones at it, the whole league will be. This doc has named two big London clubs, Leicester as it would make sense and fuck knows why Birmingham. Chelsea and Arsenal players would not risk doping, not a fucking chance. They are earning top money, why throw it all away. Too much of a risk.

People go to ridiculous lengths for money, or even to win. I wouldn't rule out footballers who earn top wedge not dabbling in PED's because of their salary, on the general consensus we aren't talking about the brightest sparks in the toolbox.

I don't think its fair to merge the Leicester City's success with doping as the title - there is zero proof this is the case and it looks like sour grapes.

Looking at some of the names on that list i'm guessing it's being compiled after a certain amount of minutes played and i'm certain some of these are at the lower end of minutes played.

Ramsey, Gosling, Cork, Lamela and Ward-Prowse don't feature that often due to injuries as far as i'm aware, so make the stats look a little mis-leading.

Those stats were taken 25 games into the season for players with 20+ appearances but agree they can be mis-leading for a variety of reasons. Here is the table:

Highest average distance per game (20+ apps)

(mins) (km) (Average per 90 mins)
Dan Gosling 2021 267.91 11.92
Dele Alli 1757 231.69 11.86
James Milner 1877 246.71 11.82
Christian Eriksen 1873 240.57 11.55
Adam Lallana 1563 199.91 11.51
James McClean 1811 230.06 11.42
Erik Lamela 1563 197.42 11.36
Jack Cork 1495 187.98 11.32
James Ward-Prowse 1289 160.96 11.23
Aaron Ramsey 1978 246.31 11.21

People go to ridiculous lengths for money, or even to win. I wouldn't rule out footballers who earn top wedge not dabbling in PED's because of their salary, on the general consensus we aren't talking about the brightest sparks in the toolbox.

Are you seriously suggesting a correlation between PED use and low intelligence?

Also I know this sounds bitter and ridiculous but could it be that they used some performance enhancing drugs last year as a last ditched effort to keep them in the league. They may have had the attitude so what if we get caught staying in league is worth the risk and it looked like they were doomed anyway. They may have seen how much progress was made and then kept on using.

Almost definitely shite however...

Adam Johnson being case and point. They live in cloud cuckoo land

I've decided I'm going to put an asterisk next to their name if they win it, just to be on the safe side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.