The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

Leicester were named by the dr that's why it's being talked about
Following the story, the doctor tweeted the following: "The Sunday Times allegations are false and very misleading. I never had a relationship with any premier football club or player."

Journalists? Doctor? Mostly not. Why should we be surprised at a newspaper letting innuendo get in the way of facts?
Harley Street physician Dr. Mark Bonar, who, according to the General Medical Council (GMC) is not licensed to practise medicine in this country, is alleged to have set up a clinic where he supposedly - according to the Sunday Times - prescribed steroids, erythropoietin (EPO), human growth hormone and other performance enhancing drugs (PEDs) to over 150 sportspeople, including professional footballers at Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester City and Birmingham, tennis players, British Tour de France cyclists, an England cricketer and a British boxing champion.
Can it be right that football teams, players and some of our best sportsmen and women will now have doubt cast upon them? As the ST has not named anyone, everyone becomes 'guilty', which seems most unfair. I think the ST has history with 'unfounded doping allegations' (Paula Ratcliffe). If they've got evidence that sportsmen and women are using illegal means to enhance performance they should publish it. If they're just sensationalising a non-story, they should be held to account. I hope Leicester, Arsenal and Chelsea take them to the cleaners.

Following the story, the doctor tweeted the following: "The Sunday Times allegations are false and very misleading. I never had a relationship with any premier football club or player."

Journalists? Doctor? Mostly not. Why should we be surprised at a newspaper letting innuendo get in the way of facts?
Harley Street physician Dr. Mark Bonar, who, according to the General Medical Council (GMC) is not licensed to practise medicine in this country, is alleged to have set up a clinic where he supposedly - according to the Sunday Times - prescribed steroids, erythropoietin (EPO), human growth hormone and other performance enhancing drugs (PEDs) to over 150 sportspeople, including professional footballers at Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester City and Birmingham, tennis players, British Tour de France cyclists, an England cricketer and a British boxing champion.
Can it be right that football teams, players and some of our best sportsmen and women will now have doubt cast upon them? As the ST has not named anyone, everyone becomes 'guilty', which seems most unfair. I think the ST has history with 'unfounded doping allegations' (Paula Ratcliffe). If they've got evidence that sportsmen and women are using illegal means to enhance performance they should publish it. If they're just sensationalising a non-story, they should be held to account. I hope Leicester, Arsenal and Chelsea take them to the cleaners.

You must have missed the bit were they got him on film offering an athlete who was supposedly training for the Olympic trials illegal performance enhancing drugs. That doctor is bang at it.

You must have missed the bit were they got him on film offering an athlete who was supposedly training for the Olympic trials illegal performance enhancing drugs. That doctor is bang at it.
I think it is all on film, also him bragging about the football clubs.

You didn't watch the documentary I posted earlier in thread where a doping doctor brags on camera for an hour about who he doped, then said "I lied" when asked about it, did you? Like you'd trust them.

Brushed under the carpet already it seems. Nothing more will be said or investigated. Brown envelopes all handed out. The Brand is safe and sound

Embarrassing that a team with absolute turd players in like Simpson, Albrighton, Drinkwater, Vardy and Ulloa is going to win it at a canter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.