The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

Brushed under the carpet already it seems. Nothing more will be said or investigated. Brown envelopes all handed out. The Brand is safe and sound
My thoughts exactly!

I really want them to have done this legitimately because it's truly magnificent. But my dad always taught me that if something seems to good to be true, it is.

The fairytale narrative is being done.

"Football's reset button" being peddled by Talkshite. Leicester a team of hard workers without the egos of millionaires self entitlement seen at city/chavs etc....

"Football's reset button" being peddled by Talkshite. Leicester a team of hard workers without the egos of millionaires self entitlement seen at city/chavs etc....
Are their players doing it for nothing then? Fair play.....

Can I assume the millionaires with ego and self-entitlement are only at City and Chavs rather than Arse, rags and at the low rent end of the East Lancs Road?

Keeping clean sheets makes a difference!
It does - They defend really well.
Then again getting the benefit of the doubt from referees for key decisions helps alot too.
9-2 of key decisions in their favour as opposed to the 11-13 ratio that Spurs, Arsenal, ourselves and the rags are getting helps a lot in close games.

Can I assume the millionaires with ego and self-entitlement are only at City and Chavs rather than Arse, rags and at the low rent end of the East Lancs Road?
That was the editorial being made.

Klopp being sucked off and tipped for challenging next season.

Leicester winning the Premier league is the equivalent of a fat, 60 year old chain smoker winning a triathlon.

The sad thing is doping is so advanced now that unless someone leaks something it will likely never come to light. The Premier League will be keen to cover up any allegations.

Can't believe how everyone in the media is just putting it down to "hard work" and "commitment". Typical English ignorance in the press.

If some bang average tennis player goes on to win every grand slam next year you can guarantee questions will be asked but because we are England we are infallible to cheating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.