The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

The old saying about cheating is that 1.) You better be very good at it, and 2.) You better keep all the guilty mouths shut. Look at the NE Patriots, as twisted as the day is long, but even they couldn't stop from being exposed. No matter how small the group is, with doctors, trainers or players, somebody will leak the evidence eventually.

Embarrassing that a team with absolute turd players in like Simpson, Albrighton, Drinkwater, Vardy and Ulloa is going to win it at a canter

Yeh the same turd players that turned our bigger turds over twice. They deserve the title and to be honest its refreshing to see two new teams battling it out. Not fussed who wins it as I think Spurs are a great club with loyal passionate fans, be nice to see them stick one over on the Arsenal.

Until something is exposed they deserve all the plaudits they are getting - wonderful story and I hope they will the league.

I hate the Leicester love in. They are fuck ugly to watch and completely bypass their midfield. That's not to say they won't deserve to win it as whoever finishes top does deserve it. I just can't stand it. Maybe out of frustration towards our own and the luck they seem to get every week.

Last edited by a moderator:
No issue with whoever wins it (rags aside) as long as the club win fairly.

Ive trained in sports most of my life, competing and met many lads before they started competing as well... And witnessing them transist from regular scrawny looking lads with normal abilities into decent levelled athletes able to compete.
All of the lads when prepping for competition would have perfect diets and exercise but the ones who excelled (and you'd obviously notice it being around them often) would take enhancing drugs.
Think less steroids as in big muscular freaks and focus on things like neuroenhancing drugs such as Ritalin (yes) before a fight, and whilst training.

And whilst training months before the fights the PEDs that would help in oxygen flowing to help improve the cardio.

I don't take this stuff, so I can manage say a 10km run and feel fucked.
Yet similar weight/health/age lads I know who have or have taken this stuff would double the running distance in the pre competition training.

And you'd see their superiority whilst at the shows as they wouldn't tire as quickly as opponents, and with the added attention from the neuroenhancing drugs they'd be less prone to mistakes.

Put Mangala on some Ritalin now as the lad has ADHD hahahahaha

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

There was a bit of action yesterday in the last few minutes against Sunderland, but what I sat through for 75 mins was horrible to watch, 100mph football with misplaced passes, poor control, awful shooting (the dreaded feeble sidefoot, when there was a rare shot on goal), lack of creativity - from both sides. Souness was right at half-time when he said that Barca, Bayern, Real, etc will be looking at this dross will make them lick their lips in anticipation and not a little bemusement that this is our PL.

There was a bit of action yesterday in the last few minutes against Sunderland, but what I sat through for 75 mins was horrible to watch, 100mph football with misplaced passes, poor control, awful shooting (the dreaded feeble sidefoot, when there was a rare shot on goal), lack of creativity - from both sides. Souness was right at half-time when he said that Barca, Bayern, Real, etc will be looking at this dross will make them lick their lips in anticipation and not a little bemusement that this is our PL.

My only gripe with Leicester this season is the media narrative that they have some how invented football and the way to play it.

Bollocks, its kick and rush to the rabbit up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.