The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

I imagine you have come across a number of Derby and Forest fans. From experience, I know they are arrogant and deluded, and no doubt took the piss out of Leicester for the relative lack of success they have had. Stick it to them. Give it back to them in spades.
I went on a forest forum to have a look... WOW... to say they have taken the "greatest story in sports history" angle badly is an understatement. I feel sorry for them really, it used to be all about them "We've got Robin Hood, we've won the league and had Clough blah blah". Within the space of a year we find Richard III in a car park, had the "great escape" and stand on the edge of knocking them off their perch in terms of underdogs winning the league... the poor dears ha ha.

I went on a forest forum to have a look... WOW... to say they have taken the "greatest story in sports history" angle badly is an understatement. I feel sorry for them really, it used to be all about them "We've got Robin Hood, we've won the league and had Clough blah blah". Within the space of a year we find Richard III in a car park, had the "great escape" and stand on the edge of knocking them off their perch in terms of underdogs winning the league... the poor dears ha ha.

Haha. I like it. Forest fans still believe they are one of the greatest and most important clubs on earth. I hope you lot rub their noses in it.

Pmsl ;-)

Tbf you've not been found guilty of the drug cheating yet..

hoping we can sneak second as we will be handed the title one day when the foxes drug doping sees them stripped of the title.

If it hadn't it his arm, it would have hit his body so I don't see what he's preventing exactly. Look, yes I am biased... but this isn't just me saying it, it's pretty much every ex ref who is in the media and knows the rules. They have all to a man from what I have seen said it's not a penalty.

Sky absolutely love this "luck" angle at the minute, they got a ref to go through all the decisions and he's said they were pretty much all correct. In fact, there were more wrong against than for if I remember rightly.
I think you have to appreciate that a lot of us (Manchester City) are still totally pissed off the penalty that Clattenberg awarded Spurs at our place so naturally take umbrage when other teams "appear" to get lucky calls. And at the end of this discussion the Southampton player made a real cock-up of slotting the ball home.

Have a nice day and enjoy the open top bus parade at the end of the season.

Forest do have a good story to be fair, on personal preference I'd say a better one :)

Go on and win that title now and enjoy it, I will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.