The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

He was talking overall it's no good having one maybe 2 players that fit the description somewhat. Are you telling me these guys would be great signings for City and set world alight for us in Europe and in the League? Or would we quickly find out they were able to look good being the best players in a team that just somehow worked remarkably well together?

Personally the last thing I want to see is a stupidly high bid for either of them. We need world beaters from now on we've got players way more technical than either of these.
Have you even watched them ?
I never even said city should bid for them but this Leicester side are no mugs. Kante would walk into our current side, Mahrez and Vardy are quality and Fuchs has been the best left back in the league this season.

This thread is embarrassing. I find it disgraceful that we're 15 points behind Leicester as we clearly have a much better squad but fair fucks to them they are doing something nobody thought was possible.

Have you even watched them ?
I never even said city should bid for them but this Leicester side are no mugs. Kante would walk into our current side, Mahrez and Vardy are quality and Fuchs has been the best left back in the league this season.

This thread is embarrassing. I find it disgraceful that we're 15 points behind Leicester as we clearly have a much better squad but fair fucks to them they are doing something nobody thought was possible.

i agree

comparing a Chinese swimmer taking drugs to a whole football team, come on!... these rumours have been going on for a while now, something would have come out - think how many people that would involve ??

they have stormed the premiership because they've been brilliant as a team, lucky to avoid major injuries helped by dropping out the cups early. Add to this, Chelsea imploded, United have been shit, City and Arsenal have had stop start seasons - Its a freak season but regardless, nothing should be taken away from Leicester and they deserve all the plaudits they get

I honestly find it hard to believe that people aren't at least a little bit suspicious of the most amazing performance turn around in the history of sports.

I've already said once in this thread but if something seems to good to be true it probably is.

The problem being though that if it is true I can guarantee that it will be covered up and the truth will be buried for decades.

For now though let them enjoy their season in the sun

Last edited:
Maybe it isn't linked to ranieri arriving. The upturn in form started before the end of last season.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
exactly!! how bizzare is that..the title winning team who had virtually no input from the current manager, but won the title due to the influence of Pearson who was shit for most of last season,bottom of the league, hated by the local press to the point when relations broke down irrevocably,and who saved his neck with 6 straight wins from April 2015..taking the team to 14th..then a completely new manager comes in and makes them unbeatable after a weeks training, no new signings, and a few crappy pre season friendlies against modest opponents.

Then you have the bizzare sight of Ranieri looking bemused after each early match when asked how leicester did it, as another poster says on the leic thread,.... virtually speechless.

Maybe they are doing what's happening with the legal highs? Changing the structure so they can call it something else and it doesn't show up in tests?(actually they'd surely spot something wasn't right even if it was different).
There is enough money for designer drugs. So yes.

i agree

comparing a Chinese swimmer taking drugs to a whole football team, come on!... these rumours have been going on for a while now, something would have come out - think how many people that would involve ??

they have stormed the premiership because they've been brilliant as a team, lucky to avoid major injuries helped by dropping out the cups early. Add to this, Chelsea imploded, United have been shit, City and Arsenal have had stop start seasons - Its a freak season but regardless, nothing should be taken away from Leicester and they deserve all the plaudits they get

Tut.

I'll explain it, just for you, I wrote if something in sport is unbelievable then drugs are involved. I then gave an example of something that happened that was unbelievable. Now go away and take two paracetamol with a brufen kicker.

Tut.

I'll explain it, just for you, I wrote if something in sport is unbelievable then drugs are involved. I then gave an example of something that happened that was unbelievable. Now go away and take two paracetamol with a brufen kicker.

Shit! What did I write on here last night.

I would happily take Kante as a starter for Real.
I think this is why Leicester won't fall off that badly next season. Outside of Mahrez and Kante, they don't really have players that are attractive to the traditional big clubs.
Big credit to Ranieri and coming top-10 next season would be a great performance from this squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.