The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

There's some bitter cunts on this thread. I'm finding it refreshing that Leicester are doing so well and will say a big well done if/when they win the league.

It isn't bitter at all I am loving it they may win their first ever title,it is absolutely magic and a real fairy story.We will hopefully have more days this is theirs and who would deny their fans the joy we felt when we won it with the Aguero moment? As someone said though it started last season,they were in turmoil with a manager who had seemingly lost the plot and then went on to win six games straight off.That form has continued this season without any major playing additions or a huge cash injection.Then we have a doctor mentioning drugging who suddenly goes quiet.You can see why a few eyebrows are being raised.

Vardy is the only striker I have seen get faster as he reached the penultimate year of his 20's. Our lads in contrast look like they've been getting shots of horse sedatives.
And as a result of getting faster( much faster) at the age of 29, he improves his goal tally in the league from 5 in 34 games, to 20 odd in 30 odd games.and forces himself in to the englnad team, where he shows the same remarkable sharpness that wasn,t there the season before.and with that increased speed,comes no injuries,well one, in which he returned 9 days after groin(?) surgery.
Incredible.

Some people may bitter but most of us agree we haven't deserved to win the title this season who better than Leicester to win it... literally nobody will be able to have a go with us about money because their team makes a mockery of anyone at the top in those terms.

They are huge underdogs and it would be a great story for our league but at the same time it could be a disaster for our league if there was a scandal. Also some people are way overeating their players calling them fantastic even calling for us to sign some of them, that's how we end up pissing away money and mocked for it. I genuinely hope there is no doping going on(it's just the too good to be true feeling a lot are getting looking at their season) if it is all above board the reason will be not that they have fantastic world beaters(come on get off Mahrez's sack he's having a great season lets just leave it at that... even Young had his spells) it will be that the team has slotted together perfectly to become more than the sum of it's parts.

This will be a one off and may not happen ever again in our lifetimes so lets just hope there has been no scandal behind it... we should be allowed to voice those concerns without people getting tetchy and pointy about it. Most aren't saying they believe it to be the case, they are saying... what if?

Have you even watched them ?
I never even said city should bid for them but this Leicester side are no mugs. Kante would walk into our current side, Mahrez and Vardy are quality and Fuchs has been the best left back in the league this season.

This thread is embarrassing. I find it disgraceful that we're 15 points behind Leicester as we clearly have a much better squad but fair fucks to them they are doing something nobody thought was possible.
Of course I have, it's not me pretending Leicester play amazing football is it? I never said those players weren't decent but they are NOT world beaters. Kante has age on his side and looks decent enough... but walk in as in to replace like for like? He's nowhere near Dino's level though you have to be kidding me? It also depends on the price, if we could get him for a fair price great but every time we deal with another Prem club they will jack the price up.

Last edited:
There's some bitter cunts on this thread. I'm finding it refreshing that Leicester are doing so well and will say a big well done if/when they win the league.

Some people can't accept Leicester are better than city, they deserve the title this season. I think they will do well in Europe if they keep this squad togethor and add to it.

Have you even watched them ?
I never even said city should bid for them but this Leicester side are no mugs. Kante would walk into our current side, Mahrez and Vardy are quality and Fuchs has been the best left back in the league this season..

Fucking hell. I'd suggest you're watching a different Leicester. Kante can run forever, but no way would his displace anyone in our midfield. Mahrez I'll give you, he looks handy.
Vardy is pretty turd, his new-found pace is his main ally.
Fuchs is bang average, but again can get up and down that wing all day long.

Well played Leicester, but there seems to be an emerging trend, whereby a decent team that isn’t in Europe, has a huge advantage, providing they steer free of injuries. Liverpool almost benefitted in 2014, and Chelsea will no doubt profit next season.

Also, City might have greater strength in depth, but by the end of the season we’ll have played 21 (and hopefully 22 cup games), plus International breaks claiming Aguero and Silva

Kompany and Otamendi were both injured against Kiev, whilst De Bruyne missed 6 weeks after the League Cup Semi Final.

Apparently, this all balances out, but how many cup games have Leicester played?

I am very happy for them tbh, well as happy as one can be for another fan they have nothing against in any way.

Just watching Leicester kids before happy as pigs in slop was nice to see.
There will be a 33yo Leicester fan now in the exact mindset i was at this time in 2012 and to begrudge that to any Leicester fan is just not in my nature.

Mostly though it is the fact i can't stand spurs :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.