The two faces of Terry...............

PSmyth07 said:
This isn't in the know, anybody could get this from SSN or the official website.

'Onouha isn't going anywhere', because it came out that he just signed a new contract? Hmm.

Just passing on what I have been told, if you don't like then please move on to the next thread.

spursmad321 said:
PSmyth07 said:
This isn't in the know, anybody could get this from SSN or the official website.

'Onouha isn't going anywhere', because it came out that he just signed a new contract? Hmm.

Just passing on what I have been told, if you don't like then please move on to the next thread.

You tell him spudmad... Have you been told of any midfield purchases we may be making?

Interesting that Micah wasn't mentioned in Hughes list of important home grown core players at the press conference today. Only "Nedum, Stevie Ireland and Micheal Johnson."

I wondered if there was any significance in that at the time.

not my fault! said:
spursmad321 said:

You tell him spudmad... Have you been told of any midfield purchases we may be making?

No mate, its gone a bit quiet at the moment.

Cheers for the update spursmad, Richards must have seriously deteriorated as a player in the eyes of the management, must admit he didn't have the best of seasons last time and his attitude on the pitch was terrible at times.
I thought he had potential to be a top CB but obviously Nedum is seen as the better player all round.
Keep us updated Spursmad if any midfielders come onto the radar.

california blue said:
SM321 - how do you feel about that long streak of piss you just re-signed?

I actually rate that so called "long streak of piss",i personally think he is a good player,and he has showed when he has good players round him he has a very good scoring record,,liverpool and england dont know his stats for them both of the top of my head but i think there quite good,and if im being honnest i would have had him in front of santa cruz,,just my opinion

california blue said:
SM321 - how do you feel about that long streak of piss you just re-signed?

I think he is a great signing, in that we now have strkers that can play together, Defoe/ Rodney, Keane/ Rodney & Pav/ Rodney. Plus hopefully we will sign Huntalaar then we can get rid of Keane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.