The Waiting List

Feel sorry for anyone on list who did not get one. Club should give them a bit of help with match tickets. I would assume though that the list ain't big enough to justify the new stand. Otherwise we would have heard something by now

My grandson got his his morning, ment having to move from SSL3 to ESL3 to get two together, according to guy at the ticket office still over 4K on the waiting list. Grandson only on waiting list since February so not sure what criteria was used to allocate tickets from waiting list. If there are still 4K on the waiting list would think ground work on north stand to start his season as planning permission only stands for three years. Nearly 45k season tickets holders 3.5K away fans, 4K on waiting list so still over 2.5k for match day sales, would think that club would increase the amount released for season tickets too about 52k once north stand extended.

Why don't the club release the rest of South stand tier 3 rather than giving it to the away fans ??.When the scum came it gave them too much support in terms of numbers and noise and it annoys me they give us just the corner at the swamp !!
Because they have to give 3,000

Why is it a Clarky ??.If you know the reason just give me an answer as I have no idea why the seats are not released.
Smart arse

Somebody mentioned we have to give them the third tier as we have to give them 3000,so what did we give them in tier 1 and tier 2 ??

Gutted. No 3200 on the list and no where near. Any ideas what no it went to
I was over 11000 on the list and got an adult and child next to each other in colin bell stand this morning, so not sure what happened for you if you were only 3200.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.